Had the Xperia z1s and loved it ( besides viewing angles ) now that it's been addressed and specs improved I can't wait to get a hold of this device. Sony really makes a great product when it comes to smart phones now. I love the skin on the ltt version. Been following Linus for a while and it's cool to see a custom phone made for Linus tech group. Keep making the great videos :)

I would have to say that the screen looks way better then the first one, definitely my favourite thing about it

I am excited to hear the the Z2 front facing speakers and screen. I think that the LTT wrap is amazing. Dbrand did a great job with the tolerances on the skin.

The phone is cool because it's orange and dbrand is cool because it has 2 Ds in it like double D hahahahahahahaha

Pilates

nice phone... that orange custom made case looks sexy and i love Z2 overall features...

nice phone... that orange custom made case looks sexy and i love Z2 overall features...

The best thing about the z2 are the front facing speakers, they are so mich beter than the others.

The best thing about dbrand is oubviously the fact they gave the fone to get it reviewed, otherwise nobody would've seen it.

looks nice. great screen, and Waterproof? were can i bye 

what i like about the Z2 is that's it's IP67 and it has front facing speakers and dbrand has awesome high quality skins

I love the new screen on Z2. Dbrand is just the best company if you want skins for your phone, very HQ and cheap too!

Cakes are too big,

I want one on a stick,

just like I want Slick

I just love waterproof electronic devices..Sony making it puts it in my must-buy list. Dbrand's skins aren't bad, I thought Sony did a customized one for LTT to promote the phone but it's just a skin.

i love that the z2 is waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make skins for a lot of stuff.

The z2 is one of the best flagships on the market.

I think that its elegant minimalistic and handy design, with no needs for showing of, is the best feature of this phone.

Waterproof is a nice touch on the xperia z series and is much more better than buying a dedicated bag to put your device in to prevent it from getting wet. 

As for the camera, the 20mp that it offers come in handy when making videos in 4k or just taking a picture in hdr.

The custom skin of the phone is very nice and well designed (kudos to Edzel for that). 

Dbrand skins are a well designed solutions for those who want to keep their phone protected without using a bulky cover.

That's what makes this company one of the best solutions when choosing what to wrap your phone in.

P.S. You guys are the best! Keep making those build guides, 'cause you helped me a lot making my first computer!

Well the camera is amazing and it is water resist. The dbrand skin is epic!!!

I REALLY love the design and featureset of the high-end Xperia phones, they just look absolutely gorgeous. The specs are to match as well, which is another thing to really appreciate from these luxury devices. My favorite thing about dbrand is how down to earth and consumer-friendly they are, on their OnePlus One wrapping page, they give a huge annotation saying that us as consumers should NOT use their service to wrap the back of the phone, a gesture that is something I haven't seen or heard from any other company. Awesome.

Good Luck everyone!

Wow, that phone looks amazing.

Favorite thing about the phone: It's running android :D

Favorite thing about dbrand: that orange, it reminds me of the Ford Focus!

Good luck everyone.

Z2 seems really nice. I would love to upgrade to it. the skin by dbrand looks really nice!

Got to love those front facing speakers. I like the textures of the materials for the Dbrand skins, must add a nice feel to the devices. Good luck to those who enter.

Favorite thing about the phone? Front facing speakers. I am not a member of the mirror watching club, but I am a member of the "cup your hands while you watch videos" club.

Favorite thing about dbrand? How perfect it fits on the phone. It made me think that it came from the factory that way.

I want that skin! It's like a morph of the good things between LG, HTC and Samsung's good points, and in Orange!

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

My favorite part of the Z2 is the 4K recording and my favorite thing about dbrand is the premium skins in different combinations. Good luck. I hope I win.