I really love All the Xperia...

i like the 3200MAH battery capacity .. ....coz i hate charging phone every single Day...  

3GB of Ram... ,,, it's the same with my laptop....i really like it..

im sure its pretty smooth ...

in a scale of (1 - 10 ) for me its "10" i has everything i need...

.......the design was pretty cool.... double thumbs up for dbrand...^^......

For me z2 has everything i need in a smartphone.Having more MAH in battery is also very good especially if you are the guy who uses the smartphone a lot in a day currently i need to charge my smartphone 2 times in 24 hours which is really bad especially when you need the phone.But z2 has made some revolutionary steps Bigger battery,armed with a 20 Mp camera with a ton of capturing options man this rocks :D.My first holy crap moment was for the screen damn it has to be really good and sensitive,especially when u are wearing gloves and stuff .For example i ride a motorbike in sundays it would be much easier to scroll in my smartphone in z2 rather than ANY other smartphone.As for dbrand they have some sexy skins which i have never seen from someone else!

I absolutely love the industrial design and waterproof aspect and dbrand are just totally awesome.., Have you seen Marques' Nexus 5?

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

Z2 has a great design (at least, in my opinion) and is water resistant and dust proof (what makes it even more attractive for me). Dbrand, I don't know, they have some great skins and looks like a quality brand. I really like the "linus-personalized-skin" for the Z2.

I like the waterproofness and the great Ips panel :D  And about Dbrand.. I don't know them but the Skin from this Z2 looks high quality ! 

FRONT facing speakers!

The dbrand skins look cool, might order one for my Nexus.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

http://youtu.be/1Ak1oaom6pw

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I've always been a Sony fan. Most of the products which I use is Sony, including my smartphone and TV. :)

I've been using the Xperia V lately. Amazing phone, just love it. But when the Xperia Z2 came out, I was like WOW. There's a lot of things which I like about this phone. and there's a whole bunch of stuff which makes the phone superior from others.

1. Great design, Water and Dust Proof, The Lock/(ON-OFF) button is one of a kind.

2. Amazing 20.7 MP Camera, Large Sensor, 4K video recording.

3. Super sharp display producing accurate vivid colors, Triluminos display, X-Reality Engine.

4. Front facing stereo speakers that produce dynamic and clear sound.

5. Great processor, 3 gigs of Ram. So lag free and smooth user experience. 

6. Huge 3200 mAh battery, lots of juice, lasts almost 2 days with a single charge.

oh and I almost forgot, Z2 can be connected to the Playstation to play games too. and there's also a Glove Mode which is really useful. This phone is freaking awesome, the ultimate package I would say. Everything I need in a waterproof smartphone.

By the way, I've heard about dbrand a lot but never got a chance to use their products as it's not available where I live in (Bangladesh). But I gotta admit, that the custom skin on the Z2 looks freaking awesome. The quality seems to be really good.   

Wish I had an amazing phone like that. :(

Anyways good job Linus. I've always liked your reviews. Keep up the good job bro. Thumbs up from me. :)

The camera is great the quality and being waterproof is a good feature dbrand have done an amazing job with the skins and i wouldn't mind a skin off of them 

I like that this phone is up to date (mine is old), waterproof, and most importantly, beautiful inside and out. Dat custom skin is awesome.

awesome phone. i think its a great phone because the waterproof, the front speakers, and the 4k video recording, GREAT PHONE!!!

Amazing skin by dbrand, great quality materials that are made of. Dbrand is AWESOME!!!

Favourite thing about the Z2 is definitely the front facing speakers combined with an amazing camera.

dbrand. What can I say. Regardless of what happens I'm buying a black metal skin for something. (Favourite thing is the black metal skin.)

I love the screen and the front facing speakers, on top of that it is waterproof and the design is just awesome

wow best review i watch!ill like xperia phones in any brand

wow best review i watch!ill like xperia phones in any brand

i want it cos its water proof and fast

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

thx dbrand for sponsoring
and great that when ur phone can be washed why u get stuff with it, and the strong battery life does help

My favourite part of the phone itself is the beefy IPS display (I'm also on Linus's side for the screen types), and the big 20+MP camera. It is awesome.

Do you know what else looks awesome? The awesome skin from dbrand. It is EPIC! I love it, and thank you, dbrand, for your awesome skins, and the sponsorship of this video.

This is awesome. the best features are the front facing speakers and water proof. 

I really like the front facing speakers on the z2. As well that beautiful ips display!

that IPS pannel! and that awsome custom skin/protector/sticker/mod or whatever you might call it. i want it! :D

I love the phone because it is something up and above that the other mega brands still have yet to catch up with. Dbrand for the opportunity for Linus to review the unit and the giveaway! Also I'd like to add if it wasn't for this I may of never joined the site, now I am happy i did. 

Joe

Newfoundland Canada!

Phone looks sexy and I love the features.  Thanks to Dbrand for sponsering this video.