I like the Z2 more than the S5. Its almost they are on par with the M8. And they sponsored this video!

I really like the design of course :D and the dustproof and waterproof.

I love the IPS screen and the LTT skin matches my pebble (Where's your orange pebble @LinusTech ?)

A friend of mine has the Z2... I feel embarrassed to pull out my iPhone 4 around him.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

The Xperia Z2 interface looks amazing. Dbrand's webpage is very easy to use, especially like how you can see how the product looks with all the different options.

the color made me wet and it's waterproof .... i kid i kid .... the color's nice :]

Dat waterproofness of the Z2 is very nice indeed, and anyone that helps out LTT is in my good book

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

I really love the Sony version of Android, it's not to far away from stock android and it's got a few nice looks too it.
And Thanks dbrand for sponsoring the review!

fixed the issues with z2. this is the best phone for me (other than nexus)

I love how the the z2 is water and dust proof! and I would love a new phone... (especially one that's skinned by dbrand) see what I did there ;) and also that they're willing to give a away a z2!

I love the ips panel screen of the z2 and as ford brand, the orange Linus edition skin is just so cute! Really love the design!

I love the build quality of the Z2. I also like the fact that you can customize the looks of the phone with a dbrand skin.

They actually seem to have improved things markedly from the Z1, and in ways that the community actually asked for, that for me is the best feature of the Z2. Thank you dbrand for supporting a company that does stuff like this, you're awesome!

The phone looks great especially that awesome camera :)

dbrand makes amazing skins giving new life to your gadgets :D

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PHONE, ESPECIALLY THE COOL SKIN :D

Loved the skin... Tha was the main reason for me to checkout the video... Z2 video stabilization is great even though it degrades the quality of the 4k a bit...

the best thing about the z2 is probly the camera and waterproofness had the sony xperia s since it came out loved it apart from the updates, love debrand got a skin for my pebble and it looks class :)

Favourite part of the Z2 is definitely the battery life, and favourite part about dbrand is of course their awesome skins. Would love to get this phone, but I'd also like to request a review of the Oneplus One, if you manage to get your hands on one of them. Certainly another very interesting phone.

I love pretty much everything about the Z2, I alwas loved the sony software and I still love it now on the Z2, Im love the design and the build quality, the amazing camera and as someone who accidentally drowned his phone I love the fact that it is waterproof. Also the dbrand skins look awsome and make your phone look different and special. Love you linus and I hope to win this giveaway  :D .

I love pretty much everything about the Z2, I alwas loved the sony software and I still love it now on the Z2, Im love the design and the build quality, the amazing camera and as someone who accidentally drowned his phone I love the fact that it is waterproof. Also the dbrand skins look awsome and make your phone look different and special. Love you linus and I hope to win this giveaway  :D .

The Z2 is just awesome, I love the dust and water proofing, and it looks amazing in that skin! I'm thinking about getting one of those even if I don't win!

I like the z2 cuse its thin. dbrand make real good lookin skins 

I had a sony xperia z hated the screen but now they have improved it so :) and I also love that the headphone

The Z2 just took me away with the front facing speakers ( FINALLY! ), and dbrand looks like an awsome company that supports different phone models and such.