One thing I really love about the Z2 is that it has speakers on the front! Also it comes loaded with the "do the answer" dance move gesture

I like dbrand because clearly they can make some really good looking skins!

I would love to have the z2 because I don't have a phone and it has everything I want

Favorite feature of the Z2 is the waterproofing.  

Favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this video and giveaway possible! Thanks dbrand!

Easy: The new, improved screen for the Z2 and for Dbrand? The fact they sponsored tech tips!

This has been a fantastic review and a fantastic giveaway! What i love about the Z2: The 20.7 MP camera, the big screen, the big batterey and oh everything else about it! I would love to be able to apply all sorts of awesome colours to my current phone using dbrand and their KICK ASS website but unfortunately i'm using a Blackberry bold which has developped generalised cancer. It's time for something new.

Thanks Linus keep on the good work!

This has been a fantastic review and a fantastic giveaway! What i love about the Z2: The 20.7 MP camera, the big screen, the big batterey and oh everything else about it! I would love to be able to apply all sorts of awesome colours to my current phone using dbrand and their KICK ASS website but unfortunately i'm using a Blackberry bold which has developped generalised cancer. It's time for something new.

Thanks Linus keep on the good work!

I like that ips panel :D And for Dbrand, their nice looking skins then.

include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

The best part about the z2 is that the battery will actually last me all day, if I win. The best thing about dbrand is that they let me make my stuff unique!

I love that the z2 is waterproof and that they improved the screen and I think the dbrand skin is really cool and unique love how it looks and would love to own it

Better battery life than Nexus 5

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

This would be amazing to have in my inventory!

Accidently commentend twice :P

Edited by nattsorg

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the battery life! And dbrand is awesome for being so generous with helping LTT with this giveaway!

My favourite part about the Z2 is the awesome design.  It's simply the best looking flagship out there.

The thing I like about dbrand their awesome Web site which enables you to customize your skin with a variety of options.  They give you a preview of how your skin will look, which is great.

Thanks for running the contest!

The Sony Z2 is just amazing the good screen quality and the amazing looks of the Z2 is very good too and really its Sony u can use it instead of a Walkman player or even as a gaming device, there's so many good stuff about Sony Phones but yet they aren't all that famous that's is kinda sad, but yeah really like Sony and their phones collections both looks cool and most importantly the phone is Orange Colour!!!!!!

The Sony Z2 is just amazing the good screen quality and the amazing looks of the Z2 is very good too and really its Sony u can use it instead of a Walkman player or even as a gaming device, there's so many good stuff about Sony Phones but yet they aren't all that famous that's is kinda sad, but yeah really like Sony and their phones collections both looks cool and most importantly the phone is Orange Colour!!!!!!

My favorite part was when linus was doing the smart answer movements, i put a beatbox in my mind when i saw this LOVE YOU PEOPLE

My favorite part was when linus was doing the smart answer movements, i put a beatbox in my mind when i saw this LOVE YOU PEOPLE

The Sony Z2 is just amazing the good screen quality and the amazing looks of the Z2 is very good too and really its Sony u can use it instead of a Walkman player or even as a gaming device, there's so many good stuff about Sony Phones but yet they aren't all that famous that's is kinda sad, but yeah really like Sony and their phones collections both looks cool and most importantly the phone is Orange Colour!!!!!! :D

The screen, waterproof(ish), camera and the LTT skin is awesome!  I'm so glad LTT has done so well!

Well the Skin looks almost applied by manufacturer, so that's pretty cool. Plus the phone is an android, so it is pretty cool two. To favorite things, 3 sentences and ways to spell too.

Awesome phone Xperia Z2, I had Xperia Z sadly got stolen... :(

I really like the front speakers and new display in the phone.

And dbrand skins are really awesone, I just went there site I'm impressed by there skins..

Waterproof, Solid build quality, and High end specs.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^