I like the Z2's design, however the side buttons is something I'd have to get used to. And to this day I haven't heard anything bad about dbrand before, and I've come across a lot of reviews for their products when looking for a phone skin.

I absolutely love the new screen, the size is perfect, haptic feedback is so rad, and the camera!

Dbrand? I'm super stoked that they sponsored this video and did the skin of the phone. It's rad. 

Cool story about the Z1.

Was in Spain on holiday, and the waterproof phone was quiet new, talking in my z1 poolside.. My brother, who i was on the phone with, asked to talk to our friend who was currently in the pool, so i was like "sure", and threw the phone in to the pool.

Everybody was like "WHAT!!" that dude just threw his phone in the pool.

My friend went down diving for it and when he came up he was all like "whats up?"... So cool.

Nice skin! makes the phone more personal.

Could really need to leave the darkside as i got the 4s, or brick as i like to call it, and finally come back to my Sony days.

RIP Z1

Ps. dont forget your z1 in a glass of beer over night.

I just need it BADLY ... had a chinese [gionee] mobile but got rekt by the floor :'(
i liked the body of xperia z1 but it hadn't any front speaker ...so I was not interested.
but then z2 which is awesome tiny but powerfull speaker.... O.o mind blown . hoping to get it cause i have none at the moment .

Favorite part of Z2: Front facing SPEAKERS!!

Favorite part of dbrand: Never heard of them.... pretty sexy skin choices though.

Great video guys. Keep it up!

Sony sponsored this comment! I love how it's not 5 years old, like my phone. :)

Well probably not going to win this but oh well. first the z2 is better than my Iphone 5, and that screen is awesome. And also that debrand skin is pretty badass.

I want this phone bad! I like Dbrand because of there great service, awesome skins, and more! I really hope I can win this! LinusTechTips rocks! 

I really like the aesthetic of the z2 and i'm really glad that dbrand was able to sponsor this video

My favourite thing about the phone is that it's one of very few new phones to offer front facing speakers. 

What I like most about dbrand is that they customised this device specifically to be given away.

phone looks great and its huge, Dbrand's skin's look top quality

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the hands down awesome camera & build quality! Not to mention dbrand has awesome skins for every phone I can think of!

My favorite part is the front facing speakers!!(can finally get rid of my old mirror) and the website of dbrand is easy to use and cool looking!!

Camera in low light, i can deal. zoom with detail i need!!
Long battery life, and waterproof, would be a great phone to match a ceaseless Note3 in the workforce, service tech's life. 

NAME: HAF Satlite MOBO: ASUS Maximus Extreme-Z IV CPU: i5 3570K 4.4GHz 1.256V GPU: ASUS 1080Founders RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1600MHz 7-8-8-24 PSU: EVGA 750W Gold STORAGE: 1TB Samsung Evo | 4x4TB WD Green Raid10 OS: 10 x64 Pro COOLING: Custom 360rad CPU under water soon GPU too

NAME: Node Box Server MOBO: Intel DB55SB CPU: i5 750 GPU: ASUS 560DC OC 1GB RAM: 2x2GB Corsair XMP 1333MHz PSU: Coolermaster 1000W Bronze STORAGE: 90GB Corsair FORCE Jails| 5x4TB WD Raidz2 60GB Corsair Force Cache OS: Freenas COOLING: Back to Stock

Favorite thing about the Z2: Dat battery!

Favorite thing about dbrand: Their awesome tweets on Twitter lol. They're pretty amusing. 

Good luck everyone!

My favourite thing about the phone is dedicated camera button, I love to take pictures on my phone and that button would make it easier to snap that quick pic. My favourite thing about dbrand is that they are giving away a phone!

(SpecsCPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte H81M-S2PV RAM: 4GB Storage: 2TB WD HDD

(Peripherals) Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: Zowie EC2-A Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's Microphone: Blue Snowball

The Sony Xperia Z2 has most of the shortcomings of the Z1 addressed. I really like now they have chosen to use stereo speakers and the IPS panels while retaining all the goodness of the Z1. 

dbrand has really beautiful and radical skins especially for the PS4. The idea of being able to customised your skin is really appealing too! I just hope they would be able to mail it to my region. :(

I like the user friendliness of the Z2
and I like dbrand's custom skins!

i like d-brand because i hate cases, and i like the self stabilizing camera on the z-2!

The Z2 is following the right trend about front facing speakers and the result of the IPS screen impressed me. And Dbrand skins...... the fact you can have leather and titanium on the same case is nice and they made limited edition LTT skin what is not to love?!?