Do want!
I like that its waterproofed like the old one, but now with a better screen.

Why it is so cool? The skin, all dem braggin rights. And dbrand, well, since phone cases sucks (as mkbhd explained) and wraps look cool.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I love the 4k recording capability of the X2 and props to dbrand for sponsoring youtubers with custom themed phones, like the mkhd edition nexus 5 and now the ltt X2.

Z2 has awsome camera. I'm kindda mad, because I'm a photographer ;)

Dbrand is awsome for giving away such a cool product :)

And Linus makes quality content! ... didn't need to type that? Well ... I DID, what are you going to do about it?

Z2 looks great, has a camera button and the battery life is also very good. Also Sony knows build quality.

dbrand - that custom linustechtips skin looked very good ... other than that don't know much about them :)

The sony xperia z2 has the best screen i have seen,and that skin is amazing.

Great predecessor, but even greater skin brand that truly delivers.

Great predecessor, but even greater skin brand that truly delivers.

Great predecessor, even greater skin brand that truly delivers.

I love the Z2's screen actually. Which is the opposite of what I said for the Z1. 

Heard about dbrand before with their work with MKBHD, and I love their designs. Look seamless. 

Good luck everyone. 

okay, I am gonna skip the rules - my least favorite thing is heat that phone produces while operating. 

ps. I am kidding.. not gonna skip it. My favorite thing is the camera.  :wub:

Ignorance is bliss

The custom logo looks cool (Accidentally double posted it, no way to delete it!)

I could really benefit from the waterproofing the Z2 uses, walking around in the rain so much. Also props to dbrand for sponsoring.

I love the Z2 because of its waterproofing. The only other phone that does that is the S5, and I despise Samsung.

Thanks for the giveaway!

This phone looks great and not to mention that skin on the phone is extra sexy. The skins from dbrand always have an amazing feel and always look great.

The thing I love the most from the Z2 has to be the front facing speaker.

Close second is the waterproofing of the phone. 

From dbbrand, I love the extra cut-out they have for the nexus 5 camera. Realy shows they care about the product. 

When it comes to the xperia line of smartphone, I've always loved how sleek and thin the phones looked even when they were much larger. Personally I'm looking at getting the z1 as my next daily driver. For dbrand skins, I've personally never been a fan of skinning ones phone. They have been far too easy to fall off with constant taking out of pockets. Dbrand has changed my thinking of that with their skins. They look great as well!

The Z2 is awesome! It has a good screen, awesome formfactor, awesome camera, awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!! I dont have a favourite part about this phone. This phone just is my favourite! I think that dbrad is the bomb for sponsoring this video and making awesome looking skins too! ;)

My favourite thing about Xperia Z2 is that the camera actually remembers where you put the fish even when you stop looking at them and come back which is freaking awesome !!! 

The thing I love about dbrand.com is how they don't support any of my devices (Galaxy S4 mini, HP touchpad) and yet I wanna buy their skins just to put them on my PS3 controller.

This phone is one of the best looking phones on the market atm it offers unique but very good looking design. And the skins from dbrand are awsome too.

Water proofness of phone is awesome, I've lost phone to water before.

dbrand is awesome for being a sponsor and supporting LTT.

LINUS TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF OR RIOT

I love the screen, the camera, and the front facing speakers on the Z2! dbrand is great because of their amazing LinusTechTips skin they made.