I don't know how much of a novelty this is, but my favorite thing about the Z2, which I think is pretty darn neat, is the fact that it's waterproof. As for dbrand, looking at their website, providing custom skins for gadgets is one thing, but seeing that they offer wood styles another. I absolutely adore the look of their bamboo skins.

I like that the camera is 20 mega pixel.

more phones need better cmos sensors so we can zoom after the photo is taken and

crop pictures and still have a great photo.

Awesome skin btw.

And i would like to say that you do a great job with the videos and i watch allmost all of them.

The best features of the Z2 in my opinion are the great battery life and the front facing speakers. I didn't know Dbrand before this video so for now, my favorite thing about them would be this giveaway.

I already have a nexus with a dbrand protector and it's awesome.. but I would love to have a waterproof phone like this X2! Thanks for sponsoring this LTT Video.. 

I love the fact that the Z2 is full waterproofed!

Dbrand, you guys made an awesome skin!

The phone is a fantastic phone and dbrands skin is one of a kind. Dbrands skins look very cool.

I just love Sony's phones ;)  ... i have 2 of them but i need an upgrade  :P and will love to have a waterproof, big screen flagship phone with the front placed speakers. About the Dbrand - their products have one of the best and easiest howto I've seen so far, and they look really good B)  

CPU  Intel Pentium G3240, Motherboard  Asrock B85 Pro4, RAM  8 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX BLU, GPU  SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, Case old noname, Storage  Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD + 1 TB WD blue, PSU no name 600 W, Display(s)  old 38 inch Samsung TV, Cooling stock intel, Keyboard  noname, Mouse  Gigabyte ECO600, Sound Auzentech's HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS-Connect

Well, I can't say what I love from one product and what I love from the other one

BUT

I can say what I love from THIS specific product: the LinusTechTips skin is freking awesome!!! :D

Ive managed to keep my phone out of the water so far, but it would certainly be nice to not have to worry about it at all. I love the forward facing speakers, as well as the huge battery. Can't say I've heard of dbrand before, but I love the look of the custom skin. I have to say, this was a good idea on their part to get their name out there and showcase what they can do.

Ive managed to keep my phone out of the water so far, but it would certainly be nice to not have to worry about it at all. I love the forward facing speakers, as well as the huge battery. Can't say I've heard of dbrand before, but I love the look of the custom skin. I have to say, this was a good idea on their part to get their name out there and showcase what they can do.

I really like how they went for a better screen on the z2 and the LTT skin on this looks really good

-RobertM

I like the front facing speakers and the display of Sony Xperia Z2. I like the fact that dbrand made LinusTechTips skin.

I really like were the power button is on the Z2 and the front facing speakers are a fantastic edition to it as well. And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they sent you out a Z2 with a linustechtips skin.

SIMPLY I WANT THIS PHONE BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD ONE . I LIKE DBRAND BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOST YOUR PHONE ITS EASY TO TELL WHERE ITS IS BECAUSE IT HAS CUSTOMIZATIONS AND OF COURSE ITS CUSTOM SO I LIKE IT  :D  :D  :D  :D  B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  I WISH I WIN SO THAT I CAN THROW MY OLD NOKIA AND I WISH YOU READ MY COMMENT HAHAHAHAH OK PLS PLS I MUST WIN THIS THING

SIMPLY I WANT THIS PHONE BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD ONE . I LIKE DBRAND BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOST YOUR PHONE ITS EASY TO TELL WHERE ITS IS BECAUSE IT HAS CUSTOMIZATIONS AND OF COURSE ITS CUSTOM SO I LIKE IT  :D  :D  :D  :D  B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  I WISH I WIN SO THAT I CAN THROW MY OLD NOKIA AND I WISH YOU READ MY COMMENT HAHAHAHAH OK PLS PLS I MUST WIN THIS THING

I like the front facing speakers, the camera quality, the screen size, and the awesome skin, even though it is quite orange. But because it has the LTT branding on it, it makes up for the color.

I love the build on the z2, and any other xperia z phone. The way the frame meets the glass looks awesome. There are also front facing speakers and that camera. The waterproofing is also a nice bonus. I haven't seen a dbrand skin anywhere here in the Philippines because they're not popular here. I am interested to see what all the fuss is about. I see a lot of reviews and recommendations of dbrand skins online.

I like Z2's front facing speaker and water; dust resistance

The skin color and design was cool, love it!

One of the best features I like from the Z2 is the design and its IP certification.That design combined with water proofing is a win. And that skin. Dbrand skins are awesome.

I love Xperia Z2 so much !!!

What I like about the Z2 is because the smartphone itself has great camera and it got the intelligent BIONZ processing engine !!!

Dbrand can be said is one of my favorite phone accessory because i rather put on the dbrand skin than the normal protective film at the back of my phone since it got unique design !!

I really hope I can win the giveaway ~ thank you~

This custom phone looks just awesome. It would be great to finally switch from my old iPhone 4S. It's been a few years and especially running iOS 8 it's not what it used to be. Of course phone is still usable but I definitelly wouldn't call the experience snappy... like at all. Even facebook app sometimes takes like 10 seconds to load of it's not in RAM already. And since 4S was equipped with only 512MB of it and new versions of iOS take more and more of it it's hard to keep more than one or two apps in RAM memmory. 

OBR CTM S.A.

I love the waterproof z2 and the gold metalic skin

I would love to win. Most because its just awesome it can record 4 k, and is underwater proof O_O And the skin is neat. Pretty. Badass

My favourite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the water and dust resistant design and dbrand makes some quality vinyl skins for smartphones and they are actually easy to apply  :D  :D  :D