The front facing speakers for sure. Thank you very much DBrand for sponsoring thiis giveaway! 

Interested in Business and Technology

Love that it is dust proof.  Like the way dbrand lets you customize your phone skin. Also awesome for them sponsoring this giveaway.

I like that Sony fixed the things that were wrong with the Z1 meaning they actually listen. Kudos to Dbrand realizing you have an awesome fan base.

It's always nice to see good products out of the good brands like Sony.

Me being more Audio Oriented and liking their headphones (Love the Sony MDR7506), would LOVE to have one of their phones (I had one before, still works but my mom has it) 

Good stuff, cool orange skin* ... but that battery life ... OMG !!! 

Good luck everyone

Great upgrade from the last screen.  They sponsor the show, what could be better?!

The Sony Z2 has front facing speakers so I don't have to sit in my mirror room to watch videos! So that's my favourite bit!

Dbrand have awesome carbon fibre and wooden skins thanks to this video I now know where to waste a little bit of money! :)

The camera is pretty amazing with the super high mega pixel count and the 4k. nom nom nom.

The Skin that they put on is sweet, looks like very he quailty stuff

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

Water resistance could be handy and those awesome front facing speakers! Plus the unique skin from dbrand.

The ui looks great and extra battery life is always a plus.

Thanks for this opportunity!
I am looking forward to that nice looking screen.

I just learned about DBrand, but I really like the idea of protecting my phone with something that looks nice.
I have always avoided cases because of the added bulk. A high quality wrap would be great.

And that color on the one they sent you.... pretty awesome!

Awesome phone...Love the orange skin too!!! New to the forums so I've go lots of reading too do!!!
:D

I love the IPS panel for my movies and the fact that dbrand provided the linustechtips skin for this video!

The z2 looks like its my xperia SP on heroin and now i REALLY want one. the dbrand skin looks like it fits the phone properly and not uneaven or pealing. i really hope i can win this. good luck everyone

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Like that Sony went with the front facing speakers. That skin looks really nice too!

I love the water-resistant / waterproof design, and the front facing speakers are a blessing.

I like how dbrand uses 3M vinyl and not some other cheap solution, makes the wrap seem premium!

Best peripherals with the worst computer XD

The camera looks excellent, not to mention that awesome skin. 

Damn, the z2 is freakin awesome, with its waterproof build and its sexy and sleek metal design!!!! Agggghhhh it's just beautiful man... Furthermore, I love Sony! And finally they moved to front facing speakers!!! More plus!!!

Btw I checked dbrand's website and their works in YouTube, and they are all beautifully and professionally made! Like damn, if I have a chance to get a skin from them, I would've got it ASAP!!!!

Sorry for extra msg/reply, cuz something happend when I pressed submit... I can't find a way to delete it soo... Im sorry..

Sorry for extra msg/reply, cuz something happend when I pressed submit... I can't find a way to delete it soo... Im sorry..

the Z2 wont steal my dog plus i want the D......brand skin cause its sick 

nice try kids now get back in the van...........

The best part about the Z2 is the amazing screen. I live dbrand because they make amazing products that look awesome.

the xperia line in general is awesome. i love the fact how sony was able to make it water and dust proof and still make the phone look so sexy. also the colour scheme of the d brand skin looks very good. i really like the orange white look on the phone. it looks very high quality too

My favourite part about the Z2 is probably the fact that it is dust proof while still being a powerhouse of a phone. Most other companies focus on one or the other, and in my line of work having both is key! My favourite thing about dbrand was that they're helping out a company that has done so much good for the tech community and has helped so many people through their efforts. Definitely good to see a reputable company being supported.

well z2 in particular battery life and water & dust resistance are the best.

obiviously dbrand sponsoring this giveaway - the best bout them.

1. Dat IPS screen yo

2. Your video introduced me to Dbrand and i am seriously thinking of buying a skin for my Nexus 5!