so my favorite thing about the z2 is the build quality from water proofness to the solid glass and metal design, and dbrand, having just bought a wooden skin for my moto x, is how much more boss it can make your phone look, and if you get tired of the colour or finish you can take it off and order another one! not to mention the mix and match function of the website, ive had alot of fun with that!

that slim look is just gorgerous of Z2, and after a while of looking at dbrand skins i must admit those looks awesome maybe one day i will get one myself.

so my favorite thing about the z2 is the build quality from water proofness to the solid glass and metal design, and dbrand, having just bought a wooden skin for my moto x, is how much more boss it can make your phone look, and if you get tired of the colour or finish you can take it off and order another one! not to mention the mix and match function of the website, ive had alot of fun with that!

I love the look of that skin, its just so sexy! I also love how it has front facing speakers, why dont all phones have that yet!

Cool skins and and awsome camera, whats not to like?

I like the IPS display and the awesome skin :)

| PC Specs |

i5 3570K | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Nvidia GTX 770 | 8GB GSkill RipjawsX 1600Mhz | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Segate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair CX 600M | Cooler Master Haf 912

i love the camera and the size. and dbrand makes awesome looking skins

I love the X2 because it has a dedicated camera button for that awesome camera. Why don't more phones have one?

I like Dbrand because using a cover sucks, and "protecting" your phone with an awesome custom vinyl rocks!

CPU i7 3960X @4.7 - GPU Galax 1080 EXOC - RAM 32GB Quad Channel - SSD 2x 750 Evo 250GB in RAID 0 - PSU Andyson 1200W Platinum - Case CM HAF X Nvidia Edition - Mouse/Keyboard G600/G410 - Headset Corsair Void 7.1 Wireless - Monitor Asus 144hz 1080p

My favourite thing about the Z2 are the front facing speakers ( every smartphone and tablet just needs this :D ). What I like about dbrand is, that you can customize for example your smartphone with so many skins and colours.

Love this phone so much. It looks really responsive and fast. The Z2 paired with the Cover app would seriously kick ass. DBrand also nailed the skin in this case. First time using the forums, but it is so worth it :)

Ive never had a chance to use a high end android, and at the budget level windows phone is better than android. (I currently have a lumia 520)

the thing I would appreciate the most is the screen, and camera. I dont game on mobile devices so its fancy processor wont get me too wet...

the dbrand skins look really cool, like as if they were meant to be a part of the device, the only problem is that I like to put protective cases on my phones, so i would have to get a clear case, or a alloy bumper to just go around the edge.

also, orange is my main color, heres my battlestation: AApXDWx.jpg

and here's my mountain bike (orange handlebars) 96mPW1B.jpg

I like the big screen and slicks quasimodo humpneck on the back of the phone,

Love the battery life and the fact that it is waterproof, great for using it on a rainy day. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Water and dust resistant, great camera, awesome hardware specs and an IPS Panel (at last lol). I would love to have Z2!!
Specially with the LinusTechTips at the back makes that phone unique! 

The large screen! I've always wanted a phone with a larger screen, as I have always used iPhone's, and giving a new OS a go would be fun. dbrand is awesome! I have actually used a few of their products and love that they actually made a custom LLT skin. 

Amazing looking screen and a great size for my long fingers.  Had a dbrand skin on my old iphone 4 and they are rad(yes I said rad).

I love the z2 cuz its awesome at shooting video. I shoots short film and I would love to have the Z2 for my projects. The dbrand skin is really cool and it creates a personal feel for the phone and make it unique. I just love both of them and I hope I can win this.

Waterproof FTW. Reduced anxiety

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

My jaw dropped as soon as I saw the custom skin, I almost new you were giving it away at that moment!

Power button placement, FFspeakers, IPS...etc, are all awesome!

glad you gave it your "hey it has a good screen and is good otherwise" award :D

The screen on the Z2 and dbrand Skins!!!

Personally, I love the Z2's overall looks and build quality. Sony does a great job at always improving on a solid model. As for Dbrand, anyone who reaches out to help LTT is A-okay with me! Thanks to them for the sponsorship!

I like the New Xperia Z2 screen improvement 

And talking about dbrand, I llike that they are giving away this phone  :D