The Z2 seems like a really reliable phone, unlike my HTC One X with it's wifi and battery issues... the display is also gorgeous. What's awesome about dbrand is that nobody does custom covers for phones anymore, all you get is bulky snap-on covers. So that's  pretty cool.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the screen. It looks amazing! And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video. Kudos to them!

I would love to win the Z2! I think my favorite thing about the Z2 is the Water/Dust proof abilities of the phone. I have broken my HTC One because it got sand in the speakers and charging port and my iPhone 4S due to water damage. I think that this feature in itself is a great reason to buy the phone. I think my favorite thing about DBrand is the quality of their skins. Before I had DBrand I tried a different company and the skin was horrible I then got a Carbon Fiber skin from DBrand for my HTC One. It was the best Quality skin I had ever used.

I like that the phone's water proof and dust proof. I tend to bring my phone everywhere(sometimes my phone gets wet at the beach :( ). I love how dbrand skinned that phone. LTT ftw. :D

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I love this phones camera, it looks absolutely amazing compared to my crappy Iphone 4 that's on it's last legs. I also really like that case on it. Also, but most of their skins look pretty cool so that's probably my favorite thing about them.

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2 and I've never heard of dbrand butt their website looks great.

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

I love the front-facing speakers and the fact that it's waterproof, and I love the dbrand's skins.

I hope I win!

I love the battery life of this monster, and I like the dbrand's theme of linustechtips.-

dat camera and speakers. much pretty 

dbrand has sexah skins

The new Z2 with its great it's panel and camera is a huge plus. Awesome job of dbrand for the very slick custom skin and helping Linus make the Z2 review video possible!!

Always wanted a waterproof phone but couldn't find a good one.This fits the bill! Plus, with that awesome skin, who wouldn't want it?

I think the best part is the water-proof-ness. Having tried the Z2 Tablet, It's a really nice addition.

It would be nice to win since it's not available on contract here in Argentina and costs 1400USD off-contract :(

My favorite part about the Z2 is it's ability to shoot 4K 60 FPS video natively. Really glad to see this feature on more phones. dbrand's custom skins look unique and amazing -- and are even accessible to consoles!

I like the front facing speakers of the phone and the dbrand because it looks good and would stand out.

Main PC:  CPU - i7-4770k @ 4.2Ghz   Motherboard - MSI MPOWER MAX   GPU - EVGA GTX 780 SC   RAM - 16GB 2400Mhz ADATA   PSU - Corsair RM 850   Storage - Intel 240GB SSD - OS : Samsung 1TB HDD - Games : WD 1TB  HDD - Other : Seagate 3TB HDD - Backup

That Z2 looks really nice, it's thin and still has great battery life.

Also thanks to dbrand for sponsoring this video.

AWESOME!!! awesome phone and awesome skin for sure.

The Phone Looks amazing with the dbrand Skin on it, loving the way dbrand allows you to make heaps of devices your own, or make them look similar, a problem i tend to have in my family where everyone has a iphone 4 and keeps taking mine, Don't think it would be a problem with the phone. went into a store and Held the Z1, felt awesome, and if the Z2 is anything like it would be amazing.

That screen is so beautiful now. And awesome skin is awesome!

My favorite part about the Z2 would have to be the fact that it is waterproof and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this giveaway happen!

The Z2's front facing speakers, the robustness of the phone coupled with the custom protective skin from dbrand seems a perfect fit, always good to make your phone stand out from the crowd.

That screen is so beautiful now. And awesome skin is awesome!

i would love that to have that phone because, i dont have an android device, but mainly because it would be cool to show off to my friends a flagship phone with a skin, and who knows, maybe i will be able to drive a few new linus veiwers

great screen, great camera, front facing speakings, and dat CPU...what more could you ask for. Debrand is awesome, and I will be getting a cover from them very soon...I'm a sucker for bambo.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

I like the front facing speakers, and dbrand's skins do look cool