It has a microSD slot, and Dbrand make your phone truly your own.... I WANT THIS!!!!!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

I've had a crappy LG-P769 for the past 2.5 years and an upgrade to something with awesome features like that and the Linus Tech Tips skin would be like pure Nirvana. Even if I don't win next time I get a new phone I'll have to put it in a skin like that. Thank you for the oppurtunity.

I like the camera button and that dbrand has skins available for the PS4!

The Z2 is awesome from your review, also front speakers finally another phone with it. The dbrand wide variety of phones for customization is awesome.

It's great that they were willing to sponsor this video and the fact that it's being given away is awesome. I've got to agree with Linus on the fact that more smartphones need a dedicated camera button. It makes things a lot easier and saves time from trying to open the camera app. Anyway, good luck to everyone participating in the giveaway.

Front facing god damn speakers! I love the skins! The wood skin for m8 is stunning =)

count me in, that phone is sweet.

I love the design of the Z2. I also love the look of dbrand skins!

Amazing phone, I wish I had the money to buy one. The display looks great and this dedicated camera button is a great feature.

Never heard of dbrand before, but they did a very nice job with this Z2.

my favorite thing about the Z2 is...

so many things to choose like

-it´s waterproof

-the camera is amazing

-its hardware is better than my pc's i think (and i´m not proud of that! :( )

-the screen is beautiful

-the front facing speakers

but this one is unique thanks to that gorgeous skin

Yeah, the best is that is unique

I really admire the fact that the phone is waterproof, because I have experienced dropping a phone into a lake, and it was devistating. I also love the skin's bold orange look :D.

My favourite thing about the z2 is that its waterproof

and my favourite thing about dbrand is how nice their skins look.

I love the Z2 because of it's waterproofness. Being able to be caught in the rain and shrug it off would be amazing.

Looking at dbranding's website their wraps of a lot of different products look cool and I may get one for my ps4 to give it a unique look

The way that DBrand did the cover was awesome, the Z2 being waterproof is just prefect for me, because my friends and i love to go swimming and it would be cool to have a waterproof phone that can take videos in 4K. i really hope who ever gets this phone will have the time of their lives. :D

The Z2 is subjectivly better than my phone (in ways)  and i like that dbrand stuff is made in canada

I think The inclusion of a dedicated camera button is awesome, i love phones that have them. I never herd about brand before, but the type of vinyl they use and the precision cuts make them rock.

I still have the Xperia Arc.

The camera is excellent on the Z2 as well as the new IPS panel. Also it would be pretty cool to have an up to date phone.

My favourite feature of the Z2 is the fact that it's waterproof. My favourite thing about dbrand is that skin; it's pretty gosh darn good.

I love the bathtub friendly design, and hey I'm loving your sponsors recently!

Love that LTT skin ofcourse. Kinda need an upgrade from my nokia lumia (yeaaa i know, dont judge me). Dbrand is tha shiat because they have 360 controller skins with carbon fiber!!!

The Z2 got my attention because of the large screen and the fact that it's waterproof(ish). Dbrand rocks for sponsoring you guys and putting a awesome skin on dat phone.

The Camera and software are great, camera seems awesome, and dbrand did a great job of bringing us this video, plus the painting is awesome !

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I do love the Z2! Been looking at it for a while, but it's way expensive here in Sweden.

Can't really find a negative thing about it, the screen is awesome, the speakers are awesome and hell, the camera is just mind blowing, to bad I just can't afford to get it.

Currently im using an LG L7, not the best phone ever made, but not the worst either, but I do really need an upgrade and this Linus tech tips wraped phone is just awesome, I love how they have done it. 

Hope you had a blast making the review of this awesome phone! :)

Front facing speakers and the skin are one hell of a combo