My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers.  My favorite thing about dbrand is their LinusTechTips skin.

As a person who dreamed of upgrading XperiaS to Z1, yet coudn't cos buget, I'd love to win Z2. I heard battery life is almost supreme to all other phones, that's pretty neat. I guess Dbrand is hosting giveaway, so thanks for that.

I love the front facing speakers and the glass & aluminium build quality of the Xperia Z2. Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring the video and the giveaway!!!!!!!!

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

I already have the Z1, however, my bootloader is permanently locked, and I am unable to flash any ROM aside from stock. With an unlocked bootloader, as well as an upgraded screen and front facing speakers, I think it'd be a really nice upgrade.

I love the front facing speakers, I don't know why every OEM doesn't do this. The dbrand skins look amazing, might get one even if I don't win this.

I love xperia Z2 because it is waterproof and it has awesome camera.

I simply LOVE that the Xperia Z2 has front facing speakers, i really, really appreciate good audio for my music.

And, DBrands' skin looks plain awesome!!!!! It is a really good looking skin!!!! Plus the fact that DBrands is giving away such an awesome phone is mind-boggling,i would really like to win one!!!

I love Sony design, the camera and that it is waterproof. And I love it more whit it's costom skin :D

The camera is the most amazing thing in this phone! Thnx for the cool skins dbrand.

I think the z2 is a great vloggers phone. Dbrand have great precision cut skins.

I like how dbrand designs make the phone unique, and what I like about this Z2 is the nice screen and the fact that it is waterproof.

What i like about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and dbrand is cool for sponsoring linus :D

I actually like the design the most, I think it's the best looking phone you can get. It's just so sleek and thin. I love it.

I love that its waterproof! And I have Dbrand skin for my Nexus 5! They're awesome

Perks of the Z2:

Front facing speakers.

Diverse camera app.

Micro sd slot (more and more companies are doing away with this)

Organizable App tray

Bad:

Messing with the google now menu

Favorite thing about dbrand is there diversity. They don't specify on one product alone but alot of of things within a specific area. Quality of work is also amazing.

I love my Moto X but wouldn't mind getting that sexy beast. Good work, dbrand.

Praise the Lamp!

Just love the Linus skin and the camera button - would suit me well in the everyday life.

Offtopic: You're the man, Linus.. Love your vids. You deserve tons of Nutella and hugz!

The Z2 is an overall great phone! As an outdoorsman I would protect my phone from scratches and scuffs to preserve my phone's looks, that dbrand custom skin is a great alternative to a screen protector, as it also looks great! B)

Z2: Its waterproof-ness!

dbrand: Excellent looking skins!

The screen, that it is waterproof and dustproof and the processor. I also liked the skin dbrand made not only becuase it got my favorite color, but also that it says "linustechtips" on the back :)

My favorite things about the Z2 are the front facing speakers and it being water/dustproof.

My favorite things about dbrand is their generosity of giving a phone away and that they are the favorite skin brand of many YouTubers.

[First post dance]