wow! i love that the phone is "somewhat" water proof. And i have to admit...that linus tech skin from dbrand is awesome. ive been a hardcore linus fan for a long time!

What I like about the phone? The linustechtips skin.

What I like about dbrand? THEIR LINUSTECHTIPS SKIN \o/

It is waterproof! very good that  dbrand has supported this episode.

LTT skin awesome - check

dbrand skin awesome - check

sony phone awesome - check

what else could you want?? :)

i've had sonyericssons since they signed the deal and untill they separated. had abut two sonys since, and would LOVE to see first hand what they had come up with this time. there's another giveaway, but it's not linus tech tips, so I won't bother. the skin really came up nice, good job on the design guys.

I got in love with the Z2 because of this review. That screen looks gorgeous and the camera just kicks ass. I work with vinyl (we do printing in large formats and envelop cars/trucks daily, here´s some of our work, just random selections: http://imgur.com/a/3kSWR) and I think DBrand does a wonderful job with those skins, they look extremely well finished, you can´t really see any flaw on it! 

my favourite thing about the phone is that it's great phone with good front facing audio without a shitty camera *COUGH*M8*COUGH*
i'm not very familiar with dbrand but i love custom things, be it PCs, phones or even consoles. so that they do custom stuff would be my favourite thing about them.

I really love the front facing speakers and the IPS Display. That custom LTT Skin from dbrand looks badass!

-Hippeminecraft

Favourite things about the Z2 would have to be the front facing speakers, dedicated camera button, and the fact you can use it as an underwater camera!

Also dbrand is awesome because they sell CARBON FIBER SKINS.

I really love the front facing speakers and the IPS Display. That custom LTT Skin from dbrand looks badass!

-Hippeminecraft

-Hippeminecraft

Z2 things that I like most are the front speakers, waterproof and screen

dbrand bamboo and mahogany are awesome

I actually really like the look of the phone with the LTT custom wrap.

As for the Z2 - definitely love the fact it has front facing speakers and the camera button.

For dbrand - I think it's great they sponsored this video along with the giveaway. And their skin looks great!

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

hELLO TO ALL!

As usual, Linus has made a thorough review of Sony's new Z2 smartphone and got me EXCITED!

I have been looking for a new phone and it seems this one has got those things I need:

1.Z2 has its own backup app!

2.Z2 has a 20 mp camera? equal to DSLR resolution? AMAZING!

4.The only phone I know that has 3gb of ram, must be good :)

3.Big screen! 5.2 inch

I also looked into DBRANDS cool sight and cant wait to order a cover from them to my tablet!

p.s, good job on that LinusTechTips beautiful design for the SONY's Z2.

Hope to get lucky,

good day,

Oron

Favourite things about the Z2 would have to be the front facing speakers, IPS screen, dedicated camera button, and the fact you can use it as an underwater camera!

Also dbrand is awesome because they sell CARBON FIBER SKINS.

HELLO TO ALL!

As usual, Linus has made a thorough review of Sony's new Z2 smartphone and got me EXCITED!

I have been looking for a new phone and it seems this one has got those things I need:

1.Z2 has its own backup app!

2.Z2 has a 20 mp camera? equal to DSLR resolution? AMAZING!

4.The only phone I know that has 3gb of ram, must be good :)

3.Big screen! 5.2 inch

I also looked into DBRANDS cool sight and cant wait to order a cover from them to my tablet!

p.s, good job on that LinusTechTips beautiful design for the SONY's Z2.

Hope to get lucky,

good day,

Oron

My colleague got this phone a few days ago and it's really impressive. And a big thanks for d brand for the giveaway.

Obviously that they sponsored this video, and that camera/screen combo! Man, oh man, I used a demo model of this phone in a Best Buy and it was like looking through a window, except the quality of the real world looked better through it.

Fingers crossed!

I love Z2 because it is almost like the HTC one M8 but the phone has a better camera than the HTC phone. I currently have the M7 and really wanted the M8 but I realized this phone is just as good if not better than the M8 because of it's camera and the fact that they include high quality headphones with the phone just make the phone much more appealing. This feature just gives the edge to the Z2 versus the M8 because the phones are tied in virtually every way! I also love Sony's skin of android (minus the Sony bloatware).

My favorite part of the Z2 is the front facing speakers and the water and dust resistance. My favorite thing about dbrand is there quality skins.

I think I have only entered once before, but as I have not had a phone for a long time, nor can afford one, I thought this would be good to enter!

The best thing about the Z2 I think is the water-proofness (If that was a word) as the reason I don't have a phone is because I don't trust my self not to break it or get it wet, so it being water proof would mean less chance of damage. And also with that awesome skin, I would not risk loosing it.

The best thing about DBrand is the fact that they saw on your twitter page that you couldn't get hold of the phone, and got you one, with an awesome looking skin on it. The fact that they actively helped you, and got them selves a little bit of advertisement was awesome! :D

I hope I can win this, as I have been needing a phone for a while now. Cheers Linus and all your crew, keep up the awesome work with the videos!