favorite part of the phone is the waterproofness. by far. this feature and front-facing speakers should be standard among all smartphones.

Like the slimness of the phone and Dbrand allowing users to have to ability to be customize their skin rather than just having a generic one with one design.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

i want this phone!! love the ips screen =)

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

Because it's waterproof!! I'm a diver so i love those underwater pics but it is kind of clumsy to carry around a camera in a huge case everywhere...And the phone is just awesome in every way :D And dbrand, pff the skins are just great

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the IP rating, and my favorite thing about dbrand is them giving people the ability to customize the looks of their phones without resorting to bulky cases.

Oh lordy count me in! I want to set my S4 mini free! 

LTT knows how I feel about that phone

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I love that the phone is TRULY waterproof unlike some other phones *cough* Galaxy S4 Active *cough* and my favorite thing about dbrand is how good the skins that they make look and how well they fit the devices. 

Awesome review as always Linus!

Favourite part about the Z2 is: water resistance and the cool custom skin.

Favourite thing about dbrand: they sponsored this video so hopfully we will be seeing more of these cool reviews with their help.

Keep up the good work guys!

:)

I have a good phone, but my sisters phone is nearly inoperable. (From battery not holding charge / stuck at 1%, do home button sticking and not working along with volume rocker, to USB being very finicy as far as chargings concernd, ect ect) I can't afford to help her out with a new one at the moment, and this phone is PERFECT for her. She loves photography, and she can't bring her huge camera out all the time, but having a dedicated camera button is spectacular. MicroSD expansion is also great, since she likes to watch a ton of shows on her phone and is stored on a MicroSD for her current phone, but not many phones offer it. You mentioned things for people who are hard of hearing, which again is great for her since she's needed Ear Tubes since she was young and they've now fallen out leaving her very hard of hearing. Also she's a girl so obviously she uses the phone in the bath / shower....

When she lived with us, her and I would watch your videos all the time. Dbrand making such a perfect looking Linus Tech Tips skin for the phone is just the icing on the cake. It looks good and it's of something we both highly enjoy.

She's been going through some stuff lately and is making good of her life so i'd love to spoil her with a nice gift like this. Also we're from the Vancouver area so no need for shipping ;D

Love the waterproofness and the design, i think the skins from dbrand are awesome aswell

I really like the front racing speakers, in addition to the really good camera. compared to the HTC One i think this is a win :P decently sized screen is really nice to have, especially when i like to play games such as Cytus.

awesome phone.

the waterproofness is really what makes me want this, then i can be less carefull on it whilst surfing :P

dbrand? well... they allow me to be less bored on days without wind :D

The screen, camera and speakers are awesome. And Dbrand makes good skins like this one.

Loving the water & dust proofness of z2.My favorite part of dbrand is this skin they created(orange rocks!)

This phone looks amazing! I would love him, cuddle him, pet him and call him Alley.. 

Hey there!!

Im needing a new phone soon. Need to replace my 'old' Xperia Z (yeah... its getting old).

Woah what a great phone is the Xperia Z... but since i heard about the new Z2... im very impressed.

Just to point out one of  amazing things about the Z2, are the speakers.

Have the feeling Sony actually listen to its customers and uses their criticism for upgrades.

(funny how linus is so excited about it too)

The cover made me smile. Its good looking and looks very professional.

Always tricky to apply them myself, but this one is already on it and from my favorite pc-tech youtuber!

Well done dbrand.

Greetings from,

The Netherlands !