I love the waterproof and dustproof aspect of the Z2. For the dbrand skin it seems to have a very nice texture to it and also it's a one and only linus tech tips skin!!

What i love a about the Xperia Z2 is that it's waterproof. Dbrand is also cool because i like to customize my devices. 

I got the xperia Z when it first came out and fell in love with it. unfortunately my girlfriend tried snatching it off me once and it made the back plate pop off and one day water got inside. was a sad, sad day. so you should give me that phone with that hella sexy skin 

For the Z2 i guess its the camera and the battery life and for the dbrand it will be that it has the LTT skin and its orange!

love the screen and the skins look awesome nice job  ;) 

My favorite part of Z2 is the screen and about dbrand this awesome custom phone

I love the Z2 because of its amazing camera and full HD triluminos display. Its also much better then my current htc desire 601. I also love dbarand for their amazing high quality skins.

I used to have a Sony phone which was right under the Z1, same hardware pretty much and same terrible screen. With this new Z2 I'm really surprised at the quality approach sony took this time around. Great screen for a phone with waterproof certification AND front facing speakers. I just wish they would fix the android software a bit, its too intrusive. 

The best part about this phone is the wonderful skin! Same thing about dbrand, their skin is GREAT!

The app tray is definitely a big plus but the dust and waterproof feature is the best!

I would love to win this phone cause im currently using a 14 dollar flip phone from Radioshack. i love  the build quality since i am a bit clumsy  and the camera look spectacular. I definately need an upgrade and this would be perfect especially  with the Linus Tech Tips skin

Using Tapatalk

My fav. thing about the Z2 is the battery life.

My fav. thing about dbrand is their carbon fiber cover thing. Ordering one for my current phone soon!

the best feature for me is the screen and the best thing about dbrand is you can create any design its awesome

Im using a sony phone and i think they are great! What i like about this phone is that taking pictures and recordings are close to each other its fast to switch and i like that.

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

Loved the Z2 because of the screen and the amount of options that can be used for the camera. Dbrand, I look it at some custom skins from they, they look absolutely amazing, the one they used on LTT version is so impressive.

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

luv the Z2 cos its water resistant n dbrand's skins look awesome!

I love the front facing speaker and the camera functions. I've been strugling with both these functions on my iPhone 4 for 4 years now, I think it's time for an upgrade.

And the skin is very good looking, love the colors and art. So simple yet so elegant, smart design.

Camera, waterproof, big IPS screen? It's my favorite flagship. And no one will get confused with that dbrand skin. 

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

Well its a bit powerful than Z1 but Snapdragon 805 with its new graphics would have been much better. Hmmm dbrand, I really like their website, very minimilistic, easy to use and videos on how to apply skins are well explained and demonstrated. Though it would have been much better if I could apply for my own custom skin just like Linus.

i love the new front facing speakers on the Z2! and the screeen,

and i like dbrand for making this giveaway a thing!

Favorite part of the Z2 is that it has a glove mode that appears to work.

Favorite part of dbrand is that they use 3M adhesive. 

Love the camera and the possibilities with the phone because it's waterproof and dust proof! It's just amazing phone :)

favorite part of the phone is the waterproofness. by far. this feature and front-facing speakers should be standard among all smartphones.