I like the look of the Xperia Z2, the font facing speakers are the thing i like the most and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they are a canadian company providing a superior product.

cool phone i always like sonys stuff!

very nice of dbrand to give it away, their covers look awesome!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the awesome power button, and the thing I like about d-brand is that they let you make your phone not the same as every other person in the world that has your phone.

I really like the new bigger screen and how it is water-proof and dust proof (don't have a very clean room...) I think dBrand makes very cool skins and I love how it also comes with a screen protector.

My favourite part of Z2 are waterproof,screen,camera and the front speaker,design much all!! I like dbrand because they do sponsored this and now i know that their skin really look insane..

LINUS TECH TIPS The best of all review about technology.. from PHILIPPINES ...

Linustechtips

I really like the new bigger screen and how it is water-proof and dust proof (don't have a very clean room...) I think dBrand makes very cool skins and I love how it also comes with a screen protector.

If I win I will throw away the phone and keep the beautiful skin.

It's hard to not love the new screen, and that with the front facing speakers are what I like th most about this phone. Plus, that skin looks really high quality, not some cheap sticker but like it came off the actual manufacturer line looking like that, honestly I thought that the makers of the phone skinned it custom not a third party.

Also please I need this phone, still using a flip ive had since freshmen year in highschool about 8 years ago...

Man I love this phone! And the Dbrand skin is awesome! Their actually don't look like poop!

Man I love this phone! And the Dbrand skin is awesome! Their actually don't look like poop!

Wow this phone actually looks pretty good.

My favorite thing about the Z2: There are so many things! Waterproof/dust proof, front facing speakers, 20.7MP camera

My favorite thing about dbrand: I haven't heard much about them before, but judging by the LTT skin, they're pretty cool!

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

I like the Z2

Z2: I like the 20.7 MP camera, IPS Display, and that it is IP57 Certified.
dbrand: I do enjoy seeing that dbrand sponsors people on youtube and has the "Linus Media Group" and "MKBHD" Edition phone skins. It's a great way to support and market to people

I like the sony's over all look, very sleek. I like Dbrand because they are giving me a chance to win a phone.

i like the camera of z2 and ips screen is awesome.

Dbrand skins are excellent and I used for my nexus 5 they are durable and stylish too

I like the size of this phone and how thin it is and also the skin is amazing and it makes it so different.