I like dust and water resistance + good screen is more than necessary. And most of all, keep sponsoring youtubers dbrand! You awesome 

A water.resistent smartphone - nice

The Custom Skin blew me away - just gorgeous

hmm it would be funny if Dbrand in addition to this awesome giveaway would do something like those fractal sponsor-spots^^.

My favorite part is the 4k camera! And about Dbrand is the customization that you can do with most phones!

Xperia Z2 is such a beautiful phone... I would have bought one but still is not out in the US :(

Wow. That skin looks amazing. Great job dbrand.

Never have been a big fan of Sony phones but the Z2 looks really nice. That glove mode though should be on every phone.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

With its badass hardware and its brilhant screen and speakes i would love to own it, even more coming from a such nice and modern store as Dbrand!

My favourite part of the z2 is the massive battery and I currently own the mahogany skin for my nexus 4 and it is great!

the screen on the Z2 looks so clear and responsive and paired with the custom skin on it looks amazing. I'm sold on it

I love the front facing speakers. I like the textured look of the skin.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Forum virginity taken WOO. Been watching Linus for a while, thought I would finally create an account here. 

I am one of those people who will keep onto old tech for years until it finally dies and then i decide to upgrade. I have a terrible confession to make... i still use a flip phone. I know that will make no difference in my chances of winning, but will be a funny coincidence.

Will hopefully be posting more than just on giveaway threads, seems a bit cheap.

I like how the Z2 has front facing speakers so that I don't have to turn the volume all the way up just to hear a little bit of what someone is saying. Dbrand is pretty cool, too, because you can get skins for your phone, tablet,  etc without using a case.

waterproof!

Thanks to dbrand for sponsoring the giveaway! :D

Current phone is dying, Xperia Z2, you are my only hope...

I love the screen on this phone. I also like how dbrands skins are always very well designed.

Love the new screen. The tn panel screen on the old z1 turned me away from it. Was looking at buying the new z2 for the new screen and upgraded hardware.

I really like the design and the camera of the z2 and the skins from dbrand just look clean and precise

front facing speakers the camera and the ips screen plus that custom one of a kind skin

I like it that you like it. If you like it I will probably like it too. I also like it that they sponsor you guys so I can continue liking the likeable videos that you guys are pumping out on a daily basis. 

Love the front facing speakers, also skin from dbrand looks awesome. I got Xperia S which is nice but Z2 is mega

I've wanted an Xperia device for years but couldn't use one since I was on Sprint. Now that I've switched to AT&T, I'd be so psyched to get this -- especially with that awesome skin!

My favorite part about what dbrand is the 3M vinyl because I've used that on my car's interior and it looks absolutely mad.

I really like the Z2's camera button.

WORLDWIDEGIVEAWAY at last!  :angry: , My partner has the original Z  and I'm still on  the S so this would be a massive improvement for one of us.

plus that Linustechtips dbrand skin will make all the lady's wet *My partner will never see this woohoo* looks awesome dbrand, I also messed around with the z2 skins and made a purple and gold one to match my wizzard robes :D

I like Z2 because i'm a sony fanboy :D
I never heard about dbrand before, but they seem like a really good company :D

My favorite part is probably that it is waterproof!