I made my uncle buy a Z1 Tablet earlier this year and he loves it! I've been jealous ever since :P 

Every time I see a friend with a Z2 (surpisingly a few of them), I hog it to play with as long as I can - love the display most of all!

As for D-Brand, I did buy a skin a few months ago for my current phone. It's just awesome! Great quality and the $3 international shipping just made it a no-brainer, considering those sorts of things usually cost 3x the amount of the product to ship to Australia :S

Thanks Linus/Dbrand :D

I love the Xperia Z2 because of the Omnibalance design which gives the premium looks and the camera. About the dbrand, i love the color and the texture of the custom skin, nice work :-)

While all of hardware features are cool, the biggest thing this phone offers over all the others is being waterproof out of the box. No, I don't shower or swim with my phone, but that's still freakin' awesome

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers.  Dbrand skins are awesome. 

The camera on the Z2 looked really nice.

I liked the mahogany skin for the nexus 4.  I'm thinking about getting it.

yeah Dbrand is pretty great for sponsering, although everyone who sponsers is. Although the skin is awesome too.

tbh the best thing is the skin. To me all phones are similar and while this one certainly is better than many (i'd put iphone 5s and HTC 1 m8 in the same boat) but this phone will be unique in the world with its skin so either i can be the most baller fanboy ever with this or i can sell it on ebay for $5000 and get myself an awesome gaming rig.

either way hope i win of course, although by entering this givaway and all other givaways i'm working for less than minimum wage.

I like the dbrand because of their neat designs and affordable prices.

Z2 is an piece of art for me because I own a HTC Explorer, which hasn't got all these nifty stuff, would like to get one :)

Sony, thank you, front facing speakers are definitely awesome along with that awesome looking screen, dbrands skin also looks very nice, seems like a great phone. 

Loving the front facing speaker as well as the IPS panel as I watch videos often and this gives me a realistic/ cinematic experience

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

As a contest entry, I have to say my favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front facing speakers. My favorite thing about dbrand is that you have to write their name with a lowercase 'd' even when starting a sentence.

Favourite things about the phone:

- Water-resistance

- Battery life

- Front-facing speakers

- Dedicated camera button

Dbrand has awesome skins! The custom one for LTT looks really cool!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Its been 3 month that i am searching for smartphone to buy xperia Z2 is one my options which after watching review clip by Linus i think this would be my first choice , 

by the way i am in love with this custom edition thumbs up for designers. :)

Good to hear the battery life is still amazing. Also thanks dbrand for sponsoring the vid/giveaway!

The best thing about the Z2 is the camera...it's just looks awesome.
The dbrand,hmmm....they wanted you,to give this amazin' phone away :)

So the thing that stands out to me about this phone is the screen. It's nice and big, apparently very responsive, and you can even adjust if you'd prefer it to be different. That's win. Second thing for me is the speakers. I hate having to cup my phone in order to get the audio to be clear, front speakers rule. 

Dbrand stuff looks great. Just looked at the site and they seem to have some really cool options for skins. Looks very clean.

mmmmm. That Z2 looks good. Love the waterproofness of it and that skin looks badass!

what i like most of the Z2 is the amazing battery, and what i like most of dbrand is that gorgeous orange the put on that phone! love it!

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB

Honestly one of my favorite things about it is that it is waterproof. It definitely comes in handy if you take your phone everywhere. I also took a look at the website and dbrand actually has some really nice skins on there!

i love this phone! that ips screen is awesome, but to have that waterproof-ness would just be awesome for summer! and anyway, who the heck doesn't want linus on their phone?

Best feature is the front facing speakers! and best part about dbrand is having a one of a kind phone that you can make yourself!

I love the small App thing. 

And the cover kinda reminds me off McPixel

Does anyone know which carriers allow this phone?

Anyways

The Z2 looks like a solidly constructed feature rich android phone, so it's definitely something I'd use, I'd probably even leave my current carrier if I had to

DBRAND, Custom skins are nice, what more can you say

I have Xperia ZL right now so it would be cool to win the prize. I like how it's waterproof and dustproof. What I like about dbrand is they sponsored a giveaway.

I love how it's basically an iPhone build quality wise but adds more to the play as in waterproofness, dat screen and that it's Android :D

dbrand is AWESOME because their skins are really cool and really good, my mate has a Nexus 4 with a carbon back wrap!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

The Skins dahhh.

Da Fuq is dbrand, kinda have a cool name??

My Rig: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .