My favourite part of the Z2 is its looks - I love the metal and glass finish to the phone which makes it look high class and premium.

Dbrand have some awesome skins for phones and other equipment and the stuff they've made for other youtubers have also looked pretty cool!

my sister has the Z1s the which is European and this is a nice little upgrade. i also like that dBrand gave you a nice skin for it.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Before your review I'm not been satisfied about the phone.

But know I really love this phone.

I we'll love to win this beautiful waterproof and powerful phone.

My favourite part about the Z2 is that beautiful screen, and my favourite part about dbrand is that their skins look great :P sure hope I win since I've never won anything before

I love the waterproof of z2 and the cool skin of the dbrand!

Front facing speakers. Also, it looks like a creamsicle, I like creamsicles.

dbrand looks as though it makes pretty good skins, and while somewhat limited, there is still a very nice selection.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Gotta love than big battery nice display of the Z2. The skin does seem to have really nice texture to it. Hope I can get this one. Wooh!

I have currently got a xperia z and was looking to upgrade to the z2 because of the better camera and proformance and I enjoy the look of the custom skin on the phone

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this giveaway possible.

I seriously love the design of this phone, it looks really nice. I like dbrand's skins too, and the custom LTT one was quite good.

I love the squared out design of the Z2, it's always been a preference of mine with phones. It's skinned by dbrand who, as a company, have a personality I would like to see emulated (because you can't beat robots) between corporate and customer.

This phone is awesome so i might try my luck on this. linus rocks

The phones software look has to be my favorite part.

Maaan this being fully waterproof is awesome. That and the front speakers makes this a winner.

And dbrand makes some pretty awesome skins. You can protect your phone without much bulk, all while making it unique and awesome. Used their wood back on a nexus 5.

Love the battery life and dat selfie cam, dbrand, quality products 4 dayz

My galaxy s3 is crapping the bed and I need a new phone!!!
I want the Z2 because I love the size and the screen. Favorite thing about dbrand is they made this giveaway possible!!  :D  :D  :D

dbrand has some badass stuff and I think the best thing about the z2 that I can see is the screen. I have crappy screens all around me so it's nice to see something good

Narrowing down my favorite thing is so hard for this phone, But its probably the battery.

The battery on all of the Xperia Z products is always 20-30% better than the competing phones with Stamina mode features/options right there from the get go, Sony understands battery problems and are throwing in all they can straight up, to alleviate the problem.

And when it comes to dbrand, from reviews of their work from seeing a product in person. Just saying the work they do is great doesn't do justice.

dbrand has raised the bar on quality at an affordable price.

Its a round of applause for both Sony and dbrand.

Now gimmie gimmie :D

I want a casual meeting with an Elephant, Orangutan, Crow and a Bottlenose Dolphin. 

Z2 Has noise Cancelling headset which is awesome and dbrand make ordinary phones look awesome! Although Sony Z phones do look boss.

The waterproof feature of the Z2 is nice. Dbrand makes cool customisable skins and ship worldwide for $3. 

Xperia z2 is awesome, love the new screen, and will definitely be checking out dbrand, skins look great!

Dem front facing speakers tho. Really digging the dbrand cases too.

Wow,  dbrand did an awesome job with linustechtips custom skin! Also, the best part of the phone are the front-facing speakers, obviously.

Ok WOW... this phone is incredible! I think my favorite thing is still their dedicated camera button. Dbrand? for giving this phone away of course.

I love the fact that the Z2 has been a major step up since I last used a Sony smartphone, I owned an Xperia X10 and used it for about two years before I moved to Nexus lineups.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is basically the dust/water proof of it.

As for DBrand, I actually bought two skins from them for my and my brother's Nexus 4. Although the "e" cut-off is a bit too fragile (that part actually came off several times until I decided to cut it out), I would recommend anyone to actually try out their skins (if anyone is reading this... lol)