The phone is awesome in every way like the build quality, camera, screen, the speaker is ok and the best part is the water and dust proof. The skin looks bad ass with one of my favorite YouTube channel name one it  :D  B)

I really like the Z2 just as much as the next guy as my friend has the Z1 and it puts my S2 to shame :( DAMN YOU FRONT FACING SPEAKERS AND LONG BATTERY LIFE! My S2 at around 6% glitches, the screen goes blank and I have to plug it in again as it is at 0%! I'd just like to have a phone that doesn't shudder whenever I go in. On ya Samsung! -_-

Dbrand is quite impressive with its range of customizability and products (even a PS4, dayum 0.o) I am tempted to get the XBOX 360 skin for mine! ;)

I love the Z2 because of the fact its waterproof which is somthing i need in a phone and that dbrand skin just looks amazing!

My favourite thing about the phone is the improved 5.2" IPS display and the Dbrand skin looks amazing!

omg, this phone look gorgeous. i love the Z2 for the exterior design. so slick, but still very powerful.

DBrand, well, huge range of custom skins for a huge range of phones. love it.   

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that its waterproof, and my favorite thing about dbrand is the quality of there skins

Love that (now) IPS screen and of course that custom skin from dbrand :)

I would like that phone because A. dbrand's job of skinning it is nothing short of epic, and from what I can see on their site so is everything else. B. That's a freaking nice camera on a phone (my daily driver is a Nokia Lumia 520 I know don't judge me) so basically everything about the Z2 is better. Better OS, better camera, front facing speakers, higher spec... 

To finish this post off, if you're excited for LukeTechTips and you know it clap your hands!

Sony's phone is my favourite! using a z1 now, would love to have this z2 with the most awesome custom case i've seen!!! GIVE MEEEEE PLEASEEEEE  ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I like the 4k video capturing and the slowmo function. dbrand is awesome, because that skin is about LTT.

Z2: IPS Screen and FRONT SPEAKERS!!!!

dbrand: Well .... their skins are awesome :)

Good luck to everyone.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

Loved the IPS screen and the dust and waterproof feature.

I want it (and the skin is not that bad also ;) )

I checked out dbrand's website and I really like all the options they give you. I like the idea of shooting slow-mo videos on my phone, I'd have a lot of fun with that. I couldn't say particularly with the Z2 but when I had the Xperia Ion I loved the build quality and Sony's default apps. I'm actually using the Ion's default music and photo app on my Galaxy S3, which makes the experience better but that phones got to go so help me out guys!

My absolute favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the 4k camera capabilities because it makes creating wallpapers for my 4k screen super easy. From my experience, dbrand is very reliable with their products and customer support.

I would like the Z2 because of it's design, the fact that it's waterproof, good camera.

dbrand is awesome because that skin is awesome. And also they're awesome because they sponsored this video.

AWESOME X2

IMPRESSIVE.

Favorite part about the Z2 is that it's design and waterproof.

Favorite thing about dbrand is more along the lines of skins, skins allow you to keep the awesome design of your phone with protecting against normal wear and tear scratches.

(dbrand is pretty cool though, they did a Nexus 5 skin for MKBHD)

I love dbands cause i can get a red HTC ONE m8 , The sony would be nice, I just love my m7. If Linus says the Z2 is kick @5$ then it is. Love you guys.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

Dust- and waterproofness is a great feature in my opinion and I'm glad seeing more and more phone producers follow this idea.

144Hz goodness

I like the Z2 because of the 20.7 mega pixel camera. I think dbrand is epic because they have very high quality skins.

:lol:

My favorite part about the phone is the skin because it's orange and looks awesome and is very customizable.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they offer skins for a variety of phones and also have a great customization application.

I love the Z2 because of the great build quality, 4k recording and how its waterproof.
Those great guys at DBrand giving a custom one to review will make me buy stuff from them in the future.

That skin is quite bloody awesome would be nice to win.

I so wish Sony makes a "rugged" version of the Z2. It would so beat the S5 Active. Linus your "fill in the blank" as quick as possible videos are freaking amazing. It actually helps me when I have to teach others. Keep em coming!