OMG! I love the Z2, I have the Z1 and want a upgrade!
But the Z2 is very expensive, and you can't get it on contract in the US.

The Z2 has front speakers (I need) and has the same awesome camera, waterproofness, and body that my Z1 has.
Also, it has a screen that is useful, unlike the piece of crap in the Z1!

And Linus, the Small Apps are also found on the Z1. (And the EQ)

Just a taste of the camera.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KvaGA3CBVIY/U6ksFz9dxvI/AAAAAAAAEOw/1JjnY-MLmJE/w1520-h855-no/DSC_0113.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-w9tDwdkPqJE/U6kYiNinbFI/AAAAAAAAEMY/c1yI_RP-cpk/w481-h855-no/DSC_0095.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SVn9JoixdrE/U6keaKGy13I/AAAAAAAAEN0/cTCGDITJNC4/w1520-h855-no/DSC_0107.JPG

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I want! The screen is purdy!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I love the Z2 becasue of the waterproofness, amazing camera, and the great build!

Quote me to get a reply!

I like the the camera & that its waterproof and I've never heard of dbrand, so I guess the awesome LTT skin :)

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

It's great it has the IPS panel and also the front facing speakers, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that apart from the skin looking awesome they made you make the giveaway which is awesome also

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

The water (and dust) proofing could be useful, so I don't have to worry about my phone so much. Dbrand skins are also excellent and I used one on my Nexus 4 and 5, til I removed it from my 5 (family spilled soda on it :()

The Z2 is a 30% more gen version of the Z1, which is already an amazing (and waterproof) phone

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I love them front facing speakers. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the textured look of the skin.

I like the audio features that it offers and dBrand makes pretty awesome designed skins :)

Life.exe is missing

I would like the Z2 because of it's design, the fact that it's waterproof, good camera.

dbrand is awesome because that skin is awesome. And also they're awesome because they sponsored this video.

AWESOME X2

IMPRESSIVE.

Edit: I'm on the first page so 101% chances that I don't win :(

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

yay...

CPU: i7 4770 GPU: GTX Asus 760 CASE: Zalman Z11 Blue COOLER: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 STORAGE: 2TB Toshiba Hard Drive 120 GB SSD

I Iove the 20.7MP (all dem megapixels) camera and the 1080p IPS display looks stunning. I also like how it's waterproof until submerged, would really come in handy with me living were it rains quite a lot of the time. 

I really have had no experiences with dbrand so all I have to say is that the custom skin for the Z2 looked pretty dam awesome :D

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I love the fact that it is so unique. I don't see many people with a Sony phone, so something different is always fun. I've loved dbrand for a while now, or I love the idea of them. They're skins look great and they fit like a glove. Unfortunately, I don't own any devices that they have skins for though :(

I love the screen a lot along with the software. I like dBrand since they're willing to giveaway a phone.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

The best things in my eyes are the camera and the battery life. My HTC One m7 has a pretty poopy camera, and just enough battery to get me through the day. This one seems to address those needs of mine. And those skins are pretty sweet. One could make a pretty bad ass custom phone without the bulkiness of a case with those.

I like that the Z2 is water proof and dust proof. My favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of skins they have and partnering up to do giveaways like this and the MKBHD one.

The compactness and "their skins look awesome"!  :D 

My favorite thing about the phone is the different pictures and video record modes and features.

Favorite thing about dBrand is the LTT logo on that phone.  I would love to have that phone to use and show off.

If I win, Linus please sign it!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Z2 is a very good phone I. The regard that it has the highest megapixel camera on an android device, which certainly seems quite good.

Dbrand are awesome, the best thing about them is that phone skin, please tell me that these will be for sale!

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Overall the Z2 is a beast of a phone and it has good specs.....And not to forget about the front facing speakers!

Dbrand is firetrucking awesome. They have wicked skins for phones! And such a large variety of skins to choose from!!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

xperia z2: the features. camera, waterproof rating and the screen

dbrand: their whole business. i mean, custom skins that good looking is amazing.