Would you invest in a sound booth if you were a Full time Youtuber or Twitch Streamer

If by soundbooth you meant closet with the walls and door covered in foam egg cartons, then yes

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I built one for my little brother years ago. He had a recording studio going on and he wanted to be taken more legitimately. It was really nice. It had a plexiglass window, we used insulation in between the 2x4s and eggcrate material for the walls and ceilings. We used LED lighting and had a quiet fan in a hole in the roof. But...it still got hot AF in there. I couldn't imagine having a PC in there as well. I'd highly recommend routing the cables through a grommet and leaving the PC outside of the booth.

how much did you invest in the whole thing

-le image-

:D

BsDckTy.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

-le GIF-

Zc3Jd5J.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Video removed since you guys are making quit the big deal about it

You might want to change your SigNature

how much did you invest in the whole thing

Under $500. Some 2x4s, some blandex, my dad had the insulation lying around, some caulk(sealant). We screwed it together so it could be disassembled.  You could go way further if you plan on sheetrocking(finishing), adding a real door... We made our own door. We used return springs to hold it shut. I built this years ago, before I knew about PC cooling. Today if I were to build it again, I would have intake and exhaust fans.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Pewds seem to have done whatever and that seemed to work out. :P