Musical confessions

Sammael

So I am not a rap fan, but there is one song I take guilty pleasure in, not for the lyrics so much as the chorus that repeats throughout.  It's catchy and... I can't help it !

don't judge me too harshly, I am a flawed human creature.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

It's fine. I work in music and find myself enjoying stuff like "Talk Dirty to Me" and "Turn Down for What" albeit knowing perfectly well how simplistic and terrible they are...

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Lil Wayne's newest stuff isnt that bad (not great, but his best stuff since 2008 easily)

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I like Eminem...

kinda.

BE ASHAMED!   jk, but seriously hes kinda awful

I also like the chorus of hard knock life....  oh god, I almost feel thuggish.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

He's been through some real shit.

"I like the chef's food because he has a tough life."

I do enjoy Eminem at times, and the stories he tells in his music are half-decent, but y'know. Music isn't good unless it's good. And that's of course very subjective to the person who's listening to it.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I think that game soundtracks are better than any music. ofc game soundtracks are number one on my list, number 2 is just soundtrack(Approaching Nirvana, Adhesive Wombat, 2 steps from hell, etc)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I like Celine Dion and I tell everyone.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

*Looks at thread*

*Notices everyone here so far hates hip-hop*

*out*

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

BE ASHAMED! jk, but seriously hes kinda awful

His old stuff isn't too bad but Rap God was pretty bad.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

His old stuff isn't too bad but Rap God was pretty bad.

His oldest stuff maybe but Encore was god awful. Eminem is one of the (if not the) most overrated rapper of all time

Babymetal...

Yes... I know...

It all started with Foreground Eclipse

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

His oldest stuff maybe but Encore was god awful. Eminem is one of the (if not the) most overrated rapper of all time

Honestly my opinions on rappers mean nothing, as out of the ~900 songs on my phone 16 are rap. (And that's a single Ice Cube album)

A man of charm with strange quarks.