Ask a lamp anything

Tr33

You're not my real dad.

You are not one of ours. You don't speak the ways of a lamp

BLAOW!!!!

why would you post this on a computer forum? are you a 12 y/o lamp?

I am actually in my 2nd life now. But as you can see the moderators must like this post when they put it as "hot". You know what else is hot? Lamps...

BLAOW!!!!

When you are on during the day do you question your morals? 

I play with other lamps(we usually run lamp competitions) and I like to light up dark places.

BLAOW!!!!

no u

Speak the language of the lamps!

BLAOW!!!!

I play with other lamps(we usually run lamp competitions) and I like to light up dark places.

But its the day, those places which are dark are probably meant to be dark.

But its the day, those places which are dark are probably meant to be dark.

We lamps hate the darkness. Every dark spot must be covered.  

BLAOW!!!!

Then there must be a lot of you to cover the entirety of space.

Our space lamps are doing that as we speak

BLAOW!!!!

Our space lamps are doing that as we speak

What about the other galaxies, have you developed interstellar communications that reach further than any human has achieved to this date?

What about the other galaxies, have you developed interstellar communications that reach further than any human has achieved to this date?

That is Top Secret and for members of SSSLA only!

BLAOW!!!!

That is Top Secret and for members of SSSLA only!

Well I believe you have a mole, he has also contacted the authorities who are working on taking down your operations as we speak.

Well I believe you have a mole, he has also contacted the authorities who are working on taking down your operations as we speak.

Muahahaha! The Lamps are unstopabble. Even if you do interfere we have a back up operation(oh shit wasnt supposed to tell you that)

BLAOW!!!!

Why are you called a lamp?

The name comes from our ancestors who were elite warriors who could cast light spells. They were called the "Lampions". 

BLAOW!!!!

Muahahaha! The Lamps are unstopabble. Even if you do interfere we have a back up operation(oh shit wasnt supposed to tell you that)

Someone has managed to infiltrate your people, using guerrilla tactics and now lives among the other lamps, he will be your downfall.

On another note, why are we doing this?

Someone has managed to infiltrate your people, using guerrilla tactics and now lives among the other lamps, he will be your downfall.

On another note, why are we doing this?

Ha! Our lamps all have codes so we can recognize each other! Muahaha! You shall fail! Why are we doing this? Cuz we lamps are not inferior to you and well.....cuz we can.

BLAOW!!!!

Ha! Our lamps all have codes so we can recognize each other! Muahaha! You shall fail! Why are we doing this? Cuz we lamps are not inferior to you and well.....cuz we can.

You will be overpowered by your rivals, the flood lights. They shall bring and end to your tyranny. 

Man, this thread reminds me of some fun I had trolling people on BlogTV. Suffice it to say it involved lamps, cults and sexual themes involving lamps.

You will be overpowered by your rivals, the flood lights. They shall bring and end to your tyranny. 

Tyranny? Ha! We represent freedom,equality and peace! You shall not fill us with your bullshit lies!

BLAOW!!!!

Man, this thread reminds me of some fun I had trolling people on BlogTV. Suffice it to say it involved lamps, cults and sexual themes involving lamps.

How dare you insult us?

BLAOW!!!!

Tyranny? Ha! We represent freedom,equality and peace! You shall not fill us with your bullshit lies!

Bah, you trick your people in believing they are doing the right thing, but you are in it for self gratitude, which makes you the bane of existence amongst your people. You shall be stopped.

Bah, you trick your people in believing they are doing the right thing, but you are in it for self gratitude, which makes you the bane of existence amongst your people. You shall be stopped.

We are lamps. We give light. Light gives hope. Light gives life. Last time I checked light is needed for photosynthesis. Did you know that the sun is one huge hot lamp? It is our leader. If we want to we can use it to burn all of you!

BLAOW!!!!

We are lamps. We give light. Light gives hope. Light gives life. Last time I checked light is needed for photosynthesis. Did you know that the sun is one huge hot lamp? It is our leader. If we want to we can use it to burn all of you!

The sun is a lie. It doesn't actually exist, the earths atmosphere is a big blanket of heat.

If you had to shine very close next to one of these 2 lamps, which one would it be?

jellyfishlamp.jpg      10941670_BG1.jpg

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.