It never hit me until now...I'm a senior...

TopWargamer

This upcoming school year will be my last year in high school...

It's kind of hard to believe. You grow up your entire life doing school, getting breaks, then more school, etc. Now it's my final year of all of this before I move on to "the real world" and university...which will be significantly harder. (We shall see on the latter. Let's see how well that private school edumacation did for me!)

Anyways, it just feels...weird, ya know? After high school, I may never see some of those people again. And some of them I love to hang out with, but that's just how some things go...

I dunno. It's both neat and a little sad at the same time...

Whelp, my final year starts up in a couple of weeks, and I've gotta make this my best school year. Need to be able to tell some kind of interesting/funny stories when I'm older. (Don't worry, I'll study hard too. ;))

e762f3a014.gif

COMIC SANS

Any drama or relationships in highschool, both good and bad, kinda doesn't matter after you graduate. Trust me.

k

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Any drama or relationships in highschool, both good and bad, kinda doesn't matter after you graduate. Trust me.

^what this guy said...

My high school batchmates barely even remember me...

my senior year was 5 years ago:(

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Just wait until you see how quickly your first high school reunion comes up. 10 years go by real fast.

You don't realize it now because you don't have a grasp on the passing of time.

It's crazy and a little unsettling.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'm in the same situation here man.

Going into my final year of HS, where getting good grades is actually important for getting into university/college.

although I have nearly enough highschool credits to get into university as it is, but I need to do grade 12 english.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I'm on my second to last year of HS (junior year) And this year is going to be fun! (no, not at all) But at the end of the year I enlist in the USMC (US Marine Corps) and I'll be on the DEP (Delayed entry program) until I get my diploma.

For a second there, I thought you were a old man or something

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Join the club :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

But at the end of the year I enlist in the USMC (US Marine Corps) and I'll be on the DEP (Delayed entry program) until I get my diploma.

im sorry :( 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

It never hit me until now, I'm

<--

CryptKeeper.gif

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

the depression of walking out and waking up the day after graduating is going to hit you like a fucking bus

Don't remember that feeling at all. All i remember is playing a fucking shitload of games over schoolies week and getting nothing done.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

This upcoming school year will be my last year in high school...

It's kind of hard to believe. You grow up your entire life doing school, getting breaks, then more school, etc. Now it's my final year of all of this before I move on to "the real world" and university...which will be significantly harder. (We shall see on the latter. Let's see how well that private school edumacation did for me!)

Anyways, it just feels...weird, ya know? After high school, I may never see some of those people again. And some of them I love to hang out with, but that's just how some things go...

I dunno. It's both neat and a little sad at the same time...

Whelp, my final year starts up in a couple of weeks, and I've gotta make this my best school year. Need to be able to tell some kind of interesting/funny stories when I'm older. (Don't worry, I'll study hard too. ;))

-snip snippity snip snip snip

STAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

先輩!私の責任を取る (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

STAHP!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Here's a great way to start: don't post as much on this forum. It'll distract you.

I left highschool 2 years ago and felt that the majority of people i was studying with are a bunch of lunatic profiteers, they need you for their own purposes and disappear when you keenly need them!

Seriously, i trust no one only a close person left who's still apparently a real friend to me but the rest noooo...  <_<

You complete entirely your studies, you seek for a job and then you settle down, now tell me someone is going to fetch you for a cup of tea or something if he weren't a real friend!

I never went to college so I don't what type of experience it is. I can confirm if you didn't get contact information from old friends before graduating you'll be quite lonely. For example I never got a cell phone when I was in HS so I don't have contact info... I just live the life of a hermit now.

*inserts Oreki gif here*

Dam tablet sucks with image posting.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

the depression of walking out and waking up the day after graduating is going to hit you like a fucking bus

And the hangover is pretty heavy too... At least in Denmark.

I feel you man. I just graduated from Ground School (Folkeskole) and I am going to what is mostly equivalent to High School now (I am 16. Our schoolsystem is different, and I am not going to explain it to you, unless you ask...). At the last day of school before exams, we held a party, and nobody really thought of the fact that we aren't going to see each other again after the summer break, but when the graduation-party came along, as @helping said, recieved a ticket to the fuckin' Feelipines in Feeladephia.

Aaaaand then we got hella drunk :P

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Here's a great way to start: don't post as much on this forum. It'll distract you.

Ummm, why not? @tmcclelland455 posts a lot from high school.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D