Bluescreen

Cataclyst
Go to solution Solved by YoYo155,

Download the latest "killer NIC" driver - Clicky!

Update:

MBfilt64.sys Fri Jul 31 06:40:32 2009  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBfilt64.sys

ISCTD64.sys  Sat May 05 03:44:01 2012  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

Remove:

MSI Afterburner + MSI Live Update.

id say reinstall win8 or even better install win7 :D but have you tryd removing all the lan drivers? and see if it give a bsod? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

id say reinstall win8 or even better install win7 :D but have you tryd removing all the lan drivers? and see if it give a bsod? 

Is that the only option? :(. I don't have a Win7 and yeah i removed it and then installed the one provided by MSI cause apparently...alot of people are getting the same BSOD. Then after that i got rid of the e22w8x64.sys but others started appearing

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Can you upload the dump?

Whats that?

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Whats that?

the "dump" is a file that windows makes when you get i bsod and it writes everything that is curently on the memory in that file i think you can find it at C:\Windows\Minidump\

-Adolf Hitler 

Is that the only option? :(. I don't have a Win7 and yeah i removed it and then installed the one provided by MSI cause apparently...alot of people are getting the same BSOD. Then after that i got rid of the e22w8x64.sys but others started appearing

no it is not your only option but have you tryd uninstalling the driver but then not reinstalling it?

-Adolf Hitler 

no it is not your only option but have you tryd uninstalling the driver but then not reinstalling it?

Already did to,thats why the MSI forums gave me an solution to that driver and installed the one they gave me

Spoiler

| CPU:

the "dump" is a file that windows makes when you get i bsod and it writes everything that is curently on the memory in that file i think you can find it at C:\Windows\Minidump\

So how do I open it? just attach the dump here?

Spoiler

| CPU:

So how do I open it? just attach the dump here?

just attach it please 

-Adolf Hitler 

just attach it please 

It says that i don't have permission? O_o? But im the admin...so...why don't i have permission?

Spoiler

| CPU:

just copy past it on your desktop and if that doesnt word go into safe mode and do it there

-Adolf Hitler 

It says that im not permitted to upload this kind of file here?

Spoiler

| CPU:

It says that im not permitted to upload this kind of file here?

You could upload to dropBOX or google drive or somthing similar.

Spoiler

| CPU:

Update:

MBfilt64.sys Fri Jul 31 06:40:32 2009  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBfilt64.sys

ISCTD64.sys  Sat May 05 03:44:01 2012  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

Remove:

Update:

Remove:

Remove Afterburner? Don't I need that for OCing?

Spoiler

| CPU:

I don't know why he's telling you to remove Afterburner.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Interesting as I'm using Afterburner with no BSODs. In fact, it runs as long as my rig is on.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Interesting as I'm using Afterburner with no BSODs. In fact, it runs as long as my rig is on.

Every environment is different, much like an A/V can BSOD the hell of one machine and not the next using the same release.

Correct.

Well,i did all that you said :). No BSOD so far :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

Well,i did all that you said :). No BSOD so far :)

Good to hear!

It's still early days though, be sure to post back in a few more!

Good to hear!

It's still early days though, be sure to post back in a few more!

Yup! Thanks for the help :). Will update you guys :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

You know guys, Windows 8 give you the BSOD error. All Microsoft did is remove the crap text, to make the error more visible, and easier to understand what happened to people that don't know what a BSOD means.

Example:

BSoD_in_Windows_8.png

The error of the BSOD above is: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED