Bluescreen

Cataclyst
Go to solution Solved by YoYo155,

Download the latest "killer NIC" driver - Clicky!

Update:

MBfilt64.sys Fri Jul 31 06:40:32 2009  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBfilt64.sys

ISCTD64.sys  Sat May 05 03:44:01 2012  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

Remove:

MSI Afterburner + MSI Live Update.

I just searched in google about my bluescreen...turns out that the Killer Lag 2200 installed at the MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming has problems when its running with Windows 8. I downloaded the standalone driver for the KL2200 and hopefully that it works now :). Will tell you guys when it happened again! :D. Thanks!

Lets see if it works.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Lets see if it works.

Yup! I hope it does :(

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Well,the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal was solved but i got this now -__-. kmode_exception_not_handled (fwpkclnt.sys) -____-

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

This is my reponse to that. wfeopjwepojfweofwepofjwjututuweopuwepo

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Now this is what i get -___-. bluescreen3_zpsb2161d93.png

Spoiler

| CPU:

This is my reponse to that. wfeopjwepojfweofwepofjwjututuweopuwepo

Lol xD. I dunno what to do!!!!!! T^T ughhhh

Spoiler

| CPU:

What BIOS version are you on..? Did you update all of your MB drivers to current releases ? Do you have the 32 bit or 64 bit Win 8 ?

Was Windows 8 the only OS you had on that system..or was it an upgrade.?

The last BSOD are kernel driver related.  

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..

What BIOS version are you on..? Did you update all of your MB drivers to current releases ? Do you have the 32 bit or 64 bit Win 8 ?

Was Windows 8 the only OS you had on that system..or was it an upgrade.?

The last BSOD are kernel driver related.  

I have a 64bit Win8 and yes all latest drivers are installed. And Win8 was the only OS that was installed here. My PC is new

Spoiler

| CPU:

What about your BIOS? Is that up to date?

What about your BIOS? Is that up to date?

Yeah,i updated everything using the Live Updater 5...sooo...everything is updated

Spoiler

| CPU:

Do you have any Intel graphics drivers installed?

Do you have any Intel graphics drivers installed?

The only intel drivers i have is Intel Smart Connect and Intel Graphic Media Control

Spoiler

| CPU:

stop error d1. mouse driver error. if you have a logitech mopuse update the drivers. if there old. if there not then downgrade and see if that helps.

stop error e1 is is a common error and may be due to a memory leak in the

fwpkclnt.sys

there is a hotfix available from m.s but its hit and miss whether it will fix it as there seem to be a lot of reasons for this system function to error.

also your using driver updater software... this could be the reason your getting as many errors. they dont work.

they will often tell you that your system is out of date when it isnt.

the only drivers you have to worry about are your motherboard, gfx and sound gfx check for updates 1s a month. audio 1s every 6 months and motherboard as and when you hear of a new revision. everything else with either update through windows or the programs will offer options to update.

stay clear of apps like driverupdater as they are more hassle than there worth...

now knowing this. you should go through windows and uninstall every update that the driver updater installed. remove them, then clean the registry. check for drivers manually byt goting to the motherboard, gfx and sound manufacturers sites and get fresh 1s... only ever get drivers from the manufacturers sites nowhere else.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

stop error d1. mouse driver error. if you have a logitech mopuse update the drivers. if there old. if there not then downgrade and see if that helps.

stop error e1 is is a common error and may be due to a memory leak in the  

fwpkclnt.sys

there is a hotfix available from m.s but its hit and miss whether it will fix it as there seem to be a lot of reasons for this system function to error.

I have an A4tech mouse. And memory leak? How do i fix that? Because last night,i figured out that the e22w8x64.sys is the Killer E2200 of MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming LAN. I searched it at the net and found out that alot of people get that error when they run Win8 and 7 with this type of mobo...so there was a link provided by the MSI for that problem. I DL'ed it,uninstalled the old E2200 driver and installed the new one..then left the computer thinking that it was fixed and went to sleep. I left it on because i was updating my games thinking that it won't go bluescreen again :(

Spoiler

| CPU:

i updated my previous post.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

i updated my previous post.

Alright,ill try that. But i really think its the Killer E2200. Alot of people at the MSI forums are having the same issue as me.

Spoiler

| CPU:

its quite possible but its best to try everything you can before your RMA.

its quite possible but its best to try everything you can before your RMA.

RMA?

Spoiler

| CPU:

Well its been a whole day now and still no BSOD :). I just uninstalled my LAN driver again and installed the one MSI provided XD. Hope this continues :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

RMA?

Return merchandise authorization

Return merchandise authorization

Oh ok ok. Thanks :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

2nd day and still no bluescreen :). im actually feeling better :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

My god :'(.It still bluescreened :'(. Now it says "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(ndis.sys)" :'(((((((. And then i lose my internet connection :'(

Spoiler

| CPU:

bluescreen4_zpscbaddf48.png

Spoiler

| CPU: