Bluescreen

Cataclyst
Go to solution Solved by YoYo155,

Download the latest "killer NIC" driver - Clicky!

Update:

MBfilt64.sys Fri Jul 31 06:40:32 2009  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBfilt64.sys

ISCTD64.sys  Sat May 05 03:44:01 2012  -  http://carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

Remove:

MSI Afterburner + MSI Live Update.

Hi..I have just read some of the troubles that you are having..and the helpful suggestions that you got. I wonder if you could uninstall the GPU drivers..or use the repair option from them? Let us see if the error you get is from a driver issue..

Do they even have a repair option? Probably be best to just uninstall and reinstall honestly.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Do they even have a repair option? Probably be best to just uninstall and reinstall honestly.

Oh ok,uhm how do I unistall a Driver? Wow im such a noob -_-. Sorry bout that guys :(

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Oh ok,uhm how do I unistall a Driver? Wow im such a noob -_-. Sorry bout that guys :(

Go into Control Panel and find add or remove programs. Be sure to download the NVIDIA drivers first before doing so.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Go into Control Panel and find add or remove programs. Be sure to download the NVIDIA drivers first before doing so.

Alright,ill try that first thing tomorrow :). Its like 3AM here and I'm very tired already :(. So ima try this out tomorrow and update you guys :). Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it! :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Why not look in the Windows event log and check for the events occured on the day the BSOD showed up... there is an Error list that may help. Type event log on the search box to display the app.

Why not look in the Windows event log and check for the events occured on the day the BSOD showed up... there is an Error list that may help. Type event log on the search box to display the app.

Doesn't that display things that are "critical" even though they're not critical at all?

No, it displays every event that ocurres on your sistem, so both critical and non critical issues should show up. if you have many issues displayed on the event log, then doble clic one of them to see the exact date and time it happend to narrow the possible causes

try nirsofts blue screen viewer. it will list your bsod errors in the order they happen. 

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

you can the post the last error 0x0000000 number and error text  or upload your dmp files and link em.

also check in bios for high precision events timer (hpet) and make sure its enabled as it causes random offs. windows vista, 7 and 8 all use it and it is essential to stability for all versions of them o.s's

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

Alright will do,i just reinstalled my GPU drivers. I'll jut wait and see if it goes BSOD again :). If so,i'll do that :). Thanks for the help! :)

try nirsofts blue screen viewer. it will list your bsod errors in the order they happen. 

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

you can the post the last error 0x0000000 number and error text  or upload your dmp files and link em.

also check in bios for high precision events timer (hpet) and make sure its enabled as it causes random offs. windows vista, 7 and 8 all use it and it is essential to stability for all versions of them o.s's

Thanks :). I'll wait and see if the bluescreen occurs again after reinstalling my GPU Drivers :)

Spoiler

| CPU:

no need to wait. the bsod dmp files will be in the mini dump folder. just zip, upload and link em.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

no need to wait. the bsod dmp files will be in the mini dump folder. just zip, upload and link em.

Right. Do that instead OP.

Right. Do that instead OP.

Alright,here it is :).

052213-12437-01.dmp 5/22/2013 8:29:56 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffff880`0ef6c000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04514353 e22w8x64.sys e22w8x64.sys+1c353 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+5a440 C:\Windows\Minidump\052213-12437-01.dmp 4 15 9200 297,496

051613-10859-01.dmp 5/16/2013 8:41:49 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffff880`0ab8c000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03d12353 e22w8x64.sys e22w8x64.sys+1c353 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+5a440 C:\Windows\Minidump\051613-10859-01.dmp 4 15 9200 297,496

Spoiler

| CPU:

How about this:

Error1_zps6ccb1226.png

Error2_zps5522dc0a.png

Spoiler

| CPU:

That's much better...

turns out that it may be the fault of a particular 3rd party app/driver but maybe its your LAN?... refer here: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/207089-bsod-0x000000d1-irql-not-less-equal.html

How do i update my LAN?

Spoiler

| CPU:

Do you have any Intel drivers installed? I was recently getting bluescreens and turns out it was Intel's graphics driver that was causing it. After removing it, bluescreens disappeared.

run memtest to confirm if you have a memory problem, should be part of w8

have you connected the extra power connectors for your graphics card?

does it occur at idle or mid game?

you could also download msi afterburner to check your graphics card is not overheating

you could also download a temp monitoring programme like coretemp or real temp

to confirm your cpu is not overheating

also check to make sure the graphics card and all your components are seated properly

it may pay to reseat your graphics card

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

you could also download msi afterburner to check your graphics card is not overheating

also check to make sure the graphics card and all your components are seated properly

If the power connectors weren't plugged in, I doubt they could game at all. Or stress the GPU in any way.

also open device manager and confirm there are no errors there for your drivers

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

grab a copy of your latest drivers at Msi's webpage...

I have all the latest drivers installed

Do you have any Intel drivers installed? I was recently getting bluescreens and turns out it was Intel's graphics driver that was causing it. After removing it, bluescreens disappeared.

Yeah i think so,what are those drivers that i should remove?

HM...my graphic card isn't overheating. It stays at 80 only max

Spoiler

| CPU:

Well,it just happened again just now -__-

Spoiler

| CPU:

If you have any Intel graphics drivers installed, remove those.

If you have any Intel graphics drivers installed, remove those.

I just searched in google about my bluescreen...turns out that the Killer Lag 2200 installed at the MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming has problems when its running with Windows 8. I downloaded the standalone driver for the KL2200 and hopefully that it works now :). Will tell you guys when it happened again! :D. Thanks!

Spoiler

| CPU: