There's going to be a 780 arriving in a few days at my friends store, and he also happens to have an XSPC titan block on the shelve, might as well try and see if they fit or not. 

It does as seen here: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19423/ex-blc-1431/XSPC_Razor_GTX_Titan_Full_Coverage_VGA_Block_-_Reference_Design.html?tl=g30c311s1996

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Yeh it's a 30mm 30FPI

Alphacool doesn't make 30 FPI rads... Well at least the ones I looked at dont. They are mostly sub 9 FPI...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I should mention that the swiftech 780 waterblock is just a titan waterblock with a different engraving. They even say so on their website.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I should mention that the swiftech 780 waterblock is just a titan waterblock with a different engraving. They even say so on their website.

Im not gonna stick a titan engraved water block on a 780 

Im not gonna stick a titan engraved water block on a 780 

I completely agree with your point. I just thought it was worth mentioning that it was not a new water block. They just changed the top plate of it.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

here is the swiftech waterblock.
also talk to swiftech they make the evga one so it the same block just with the evga logos.

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock 3

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock 9

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock Backplate 8

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock Blackplate 7

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock 4

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock 5

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock 1

Swiftech Gtx780/Titan Waterblock 6