This is why i use adblock

DildorTheDecent

http://gyazo.com/6c805e2f56dbeb0ed6781b269e4e8e70

I tried to find them but they didn't seem to exist. Damn time wasters. 

http://gyazo.com/c3bc30bd9689cc455b72b91667de3a78

fits rather well actually. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

ermahgerd you are so scummy usin adblock, you want linus to hev no monies

RC3YhRa.gif

@Askew

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

In russia girls date you. Oh wait whut

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Linus is probably like this because he knows you don't use adblock

GZT2crZ.png

pls not this again.

pls not this again.

Don't you love Paddy McGuinness?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I'm kind of ashamed to say I use ablock on here too.
I always get ads of "Date Asian girls NOW" and it's just annoying.
if there was ads for PC hardware or video games, i'd be fine with it. but these sites are usually just identity fraud scams

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

No.

Neither do I to be honest. He isn't funny in my opinion.

I laughed

No you don't senpai.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

I use adblock cause I have to deal with enough shit popping up everywhere on my screen when I'm downloading rare albums in flac from weird sites. And don't even get me started on surveys. They're retarded.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Before le anti adblock army gets really upset, don't worry adblock is enabled on the torrent sites. So that makes it even k?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

No you don't senpai.

Blasphemy! You should be the Senpai here!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I use AdBlock because this guy spies on me

post-89214-0-93267500-1407001794.png

post-89214-0-93267500-1407001794.png

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Cant wait for someone to come and hate on him for using Adblock

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

What the hell am I supposed to see?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Blasphemy! You should be the Senpai here!

Why? I'm horrible lol

What the hell am I supposed to see?

Hopes and dreams,

being destroyed,

<3