What Would You Do With $10 Trillion? (WAN SHOW INSPIRED)

TTesla

I would rule the galaxy 

10 trillion is not enough for the world never mind the galaxy!

:P

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

In the uk we have fast food stores called subway, and basically you chose you fillings for a toasted sandwidge

Google it, it's hard to explain

And I would buy the bar thingy

So I could make a subway in my house, at anytime

We have subway at the us too :o

well then 

pc with 5960x 880ti 4way sli 64gb ram ETC...

collection of high performance cars

rotax 125 kart and shifter kart

kart and car track

epic house 

cba to list more

or a supercomputer............

Use it wisely.... then rule the world.

wow you must be one smart guy!

A nice house for my paternal grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousin(these won't cost that much in China), mom, and dad. Then a nice house for myself.

Tesla Model S

Watercooled computer in an Enthoo Primo, white/red colour scheme with a Canadian maple leaf on it. :)

Upgrade my bike and get my dad a nice bike.

University tuition for cousins and myself.

I'm just making myself sad from thinking about this.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

A nice house for my paternal grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousin(these won't cost that much in China), mom, and dad. Then a nice house for myself.

Tesla Model S

Watercooled computer in an Enthoo Primo, white/red colour scheme with a Canadian maple leaf on it. :)

Upgrade my bike and get my dad a nice bike.

University tuition for cousins and myself.

I'm just making myself sad from thinking about this.

Do not give up hope, for it is the only thing stronger then fear.

No but seriously it's just dreaming don't go all mushy on us.

Do not give up hope, for it is the only thing stronger then fear.

No but seriously it's just dreaming don't go all mushy on us.

Haha it's cool, man. I do wish I had 10 trillion though. Free PC upgrades for everyone on the forum!

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I would buy myself a few politicians,

a Bugatti with all the diamond accents,

a Bently Mulsanne with the 120000 usd package,

a nation preferably in the bahammas,

a house that is bigger than a mall,

and finally I would buy myself Koch Industries to show my home city of how rich I am.

Edit: I would donate a trillion or so to a few Universities with a focus on MIT and CalTech.

ReEdit: I would also buy Comcast and force my Net Neutrality on people, I would also make a new fiber optic network that has that ultra fast 43tbps stuff on the ends.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Hi,

So on the wan-show this week Linus discussed his plans if he was to have alls the moneys. 

So I thought why not make a thread about this! With infinite money I can finally buy a large popcorn and a large drink with some extra snacks at the movies xD

JK, but I would buy the world, throw out the bad stuff (to the sun) and keep the rest. Then I will instill a utopia and happy ending.

No, but realistically let's assume you have $10 Trillion.

I get the best computer, best car, best house, best stuff, a couple spare trillions, and donate the rest.

Be creative!

i doubt one solitary person could spend a trillion dollars, let alone 10. but with this hypothetical, free all restricted big name game producers, buy all the things, and fund the colonization of mars. also invest in all the stocks of companies i like to keep them around.

Nothing to see here, move along

I'd make the internet less addictive during exams.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

or a supercomputer............

oh and own a massive pmc

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

i would buy canada

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

all the things...

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

I would pay my country´s national debt on one condition. I would be crowned His highness The King of Finland.

And i would buy me a new hunting rifle, and a shotgun.

A private space program would be on my purchase list as well.

And of course all the jibberish about paying debts and a house.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I would buy myself Koch Industries to show my home city of how rich I am.

Owning Koch Industries sounds good on paper, but...

I would probably get laid more, just saying

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Well the world economy is worth around 3000 trillion. The US debt alone is at 17-18 trillion. It shouldn't be that bad, or at least let's assume it wouldn't.

0.3% of the economy suddenly being given to someone seems like it'd make a bit of an impact on everyone.

0.3% of the economy suddenly being given to someone seems like it'd make a bit of an impact on everyone.

Do you not understand the purpose of this question? Because if you don't it certainly has nothing to do with realism or legitimacy it's just a fun creative what if question!

Dildoes

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Give most of it away to charities and other reasonable causes and keep only 1 million for myself

Give most of it away to charities and other reasonable causes and keep only 1 million for myself

Why not reinvest a portion into companies who you think will make potential world changing breakthroughs? :D

Solve the source of the problem then advance~

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Why not reinvest a portion into companies who you think will make potential world changing breakthroughs? :D

Solve the source of the problem then advance~

Exactly what I would do no reason for one man have that much money it makes absolutely no sense.

10 trillion is not enough to dominate the world....

10 trillion is worth about 0.033% of the world..

my plan only needs one million MUAHAHAHAHA the rest of that money well I have no idea

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.