What Would You Do With $10 Trillion? (WAN SHOW INSPIRED)

TTesla

Buy all the worlds nukes, spread them thorugh out and detonate them.

If you do.. Could you strap a saddle to one of them and buy me a cowboy hat? 

400sw409957_zps2b7b46e5.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Never work again, move to Canada, ride my snowboard every day, buy stuff, more stuff and give 1 million away. Because 1 trillion would be an over excessive amount for one person. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

10 Trillion? I'm getting a space station.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I'm surprised I haven't seen a comment saying give it all to Linus. Apparently one person's first inclination was to try to buy LTT though.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I'm surprised I haven't seen a comment saying give it all to Linus. Apparently one person's first inclination was to try to buy LTT though.

same here LOL

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Buy all the worlds nukes, spread them thorugh out and detonate them.

I have seen so many super nice ones.

You sir get the award for the most EVIL! :P

Oh and BTW all nukes on the world > $10 Trillion

Just sayin :/

I'm not entirely sure it's possible to possess that amount of money solely in currency, it would be great if you could though, your interest rates alone could fix most of the worlds problems but you have kind of broken the economy at that stage.

It would need to be in assets, you would own a lot of banks and quite a few countries, which are going to need constant funding, an army etc to protect your possessions. I think you would probably find yourself spending a lot of money on things that you have very little interest in, which you need to get a return on.

Then when things go wrong, the people blame you, your army overthrows you and you end up causing more problems than you fixed. I don't think you would have much of a life.

Interesting question though, I think it's great at exposing the flaws in our current global monetary system. We have all the resources and manpower now to fix the worlds issues, explore space and make progression in science etc... all that good stuff, we are just collectively too stupid to pull it off.

Pay off the United States national debt???

Oh wait, I'd be short by about $7 Trillion..

Assuming that there isn't any hyperinflation caused by $10 trillion magically appearing, I'd probably put as much money as I could into space travel technologies. Other than that, try to live as modest as a life as I could and donate to various charities/etc..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

I'm not entirely sure it's possible to possess that amount of money solely in currency, it would be great if you could though, your interest rates alone could fix most of the worlds problems but you have kind of broken the economy at that stage.

It would need to be in assets, you would own a lot of banks and quite a few countries, which are going to need constant funding, an army etc to protect your possessions. I think you would probably find yourself spending a lot of money on things that you have very little interest in, which you need to get a return on.

Then when things go wrong, the people blame you, your army overthrows you and you end up causing more problems than you fixed. I don't think you would have much of a life.

Interesting question though, I think it's great at exposing the flaws in our current global monetary system. We have all the resources and manpower now to fix the worlds issues and explore space... all that good stuff, we are just collectively to stupid to pull it off.

WOW well someone is trying to spoil the fun :(

But Humans are incredibly smart. We are far more then capable of pulling it off collectively if smartness was the only factor.

However, few and rare humans have the deadly combination of incredible skill, smarts, selfishness, and evil. Those humans have managed to climb their way high up our system and they are the few holding us all back. They are the ones who put themselves and their interests above all other's, they cause corruption, and eat away at our system from the inside out. Look at politics, you will see many of them there, look at corporations, you will see many of them there! They are so well hidden and protected from the supposed justice the world has. For example, a relatively easy topic such as net neutrality. Something that is very good for the good of all humans, however those selfish butt heads put themselves and their money above the interest of their nation, and humanity as a whole. There are many more examples of this, but you get the point. It's a lot more complicated then "stupid", and even the $10 trillion this instance gives you is not enough to solve this problem.

Pay off the United States national debt???

Oh wait, I'd be short by about $7 Trillion..

Assuming that there isn't any hyperinflation caused by $10 trillion magically appearing, I'd probably put as much money as I could into space travel technologies. Other than that, try to live as modest as a life as I could and donate to various charities/etc..

A respectable choice.

Buy the best possible PC (NO XEONS!!!) with 2 Titan Z's and a AX1500i and all that crap, and then get a streaming computer, move to Kansas and get Google Fiber and get an amazing apartment. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Oh and BTW all nukes on the world > $10 Trillion

Just sayin :/

I'll try haggling.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'll try haggling.

Well you must be a dam good at haggling LOL

I would fund NASA an ridiculous amount and then treat cancer

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I would fund NASA an ridiculous amount and then treat cancer

Very nice! Hoping to meet some aliens?

WOW well someone is trying to spoil the fun :(

Sorry I would buy a mansion, the worlds bestest computer and a Lamborghini. :lol:

I did think it was an interesting question to approach in a slightly realistic sense. I honestly don't think you would survive the night if one person possessed that much and yeah 'stupid' was really over simplifying it. 

Very nice! Hoping to meet some aliens?

Yes, but probably not in my lifetime. I would also stabilize DPRK and reunite them with South Korea. I would also do a fuckton for charity.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

1. Buy out the soldiers/guards for all the worlds dictators, have the dictators executed, free the countries they ruled over.

2. Invest heavily in space travel.

3. Invest in research for immortality (or never ending life, whichever is more possible, just anything to not die of old age/disease)

4. Secret underground tech/gamer/nerd city under Antarctica, you must either pass an IQ test to get in, or be a hot chick that likes nerdy guys. (stoner's welcome as well as I will need someone to tend my giant underground pot farms) Apple products will be forbidden (it's my secret city, deal with it, mwahahahaha)

5. Attempt to kill James Bond just for the hell of it because that's what retardedly rich people are supposed to do?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1. Buy out the soldiers/guards for all the worlds dictators, have the dictators executed, free the countries they ruled over.

2. Invest heavily in space travel.

3. Invest in research for immortality (or never ending life, whichever is more possible, just anything to not die of old age/disease)

4. Secret underground tech/gamer/nerd city under Antarctica, you must either pass an IQ test to get in, or be a hot chick that likes nerdy guys. (stoner's welcome as well as I will need someone to tend my giant underground pot farms) Apple products will be forbidden (it's my secret city, deal with it, mwahahahaha)

5. Attempt to kill James Bond just for the hell of it because that's what retardedly rich people are supposed to do?

4 and 5 LOLOLOL

Buy the best possible PC (NO XEONS!!!) with 2 Titan Z's and a AX1500i and all that crap, and then get a streaming computer, move to Kansas and get Google Fiber and get an amazing apartment. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

You want 2 titan z's when for that money you can get a supercomputer? 

CEdoneright.jpg

That's of course after upgrading my PC and getting the Corvette Stingray 2014.

Well then, we now know who to NOT give the money to LOL :D

1. Write "there is no god" on the moon so that it's visible from Earth, in all language's. Laugh and watch as the masses panic thinking that it's proof of the end times.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well then, we now know who to NOT give the money to LOL :D

Fine then, I'll buy the original Titan and run complicated algorithms calculating how to get away with this.

Titan_render.png

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Fine then, I'll buy the original Titan and run complicated algorithms calculating how to get away with this.

Titan_render.png

OHHH yeah that;s the way to go!