What Would You Do With $10 Trillion? (WAN SHOW INSPIRED)

TTesla

Hi,

So on the wan-show this week Linus discussed his plans if he was to have alls the moneys. 

So I thought why not make a thread about this! With infinite money I can finally buy a large popcorn and a large drink with some extra snacks at the movies xD

JK, but I would buy the world, throw out the bad stuff (to the sun) and keep the rest. Then I will instill a utopia and happy ending.

No, but realistically let's assume you have $10 Trillion.

I get the best computer, best car, best house, best stuff, a couple spare trillions, and donate the rest.

Be creative!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

I would buy Apple, and EA then close them down.

After setting up Bioware to move forward under their own power, and out of EA's clutches.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I would buy Apple, and EA then close them down.

You have done the world a great favor.

Pagani Zonda C12.

F9-C-4.jpg

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

buy all the pikachu hookers

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Buy myself a fully equipped aircraft carrier!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Buy out Ubisoft and EA  then sell them to Valve for $1 each so they own all of the games and make them better (ea isnt to bad, but ubisoft sucks balls)

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I'd sort out my debts, Get a couple of old cars, Build myself a house and other stuff that goes with that.

Then i'd set up two or three engineering companies. One focused on space travel (Possibly backing or buying space X)

One focused on prostetics. (Deus ex HR stuff)

And my own engine and driveline company.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would then pay for a company to make me the following games:

Skate 4

CoD: modern warfare 2 (with better graphics, more free dlc, fix bugs etc)

just cause 3

a new guitar hero

Then i would buy myself a huge military cargo plane, fill it with food then drop the loads over poor countries

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I'd sort out my debts, Get a couple of old cars, Build myself a house and other stuff that goes with that.

Then i'd set up two or three engineering companies. One focused on space travel (Possibly backing or buying space X)

One focused on prostetics. (Deus ex HR stuff)

And my own engine and driveline company.

Smart.

I would then pay for a company to make me the following games:

Skate 4

CoD: modern warfare 2 (with better graphics, more free dlc, fix bugs etc)

just cause 3

a new guitar hero

Then i would buy myself a huge military cargo plane, fill it with food then drop the loads over poor countries

Nice of you.

Buy myself a fully equipped aircraft carrier!

Badass.

Spend all of them in as little time as possible, and thereby I will destroy the economy of several countries.

That's not nice.

Smart.

Maybe a little too smart...I'm watching you @techswede..

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

buy EA and ubisoft and change their direction

and then start a "Gamer's/media Union"  + hire lobbyists to shape the industry

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Pagani Zonda C12.

F9-C-4.jpg

The Hennessy venom gt is far nicer IMO but still a very nice car

That is a NICE car.

Yeah, the whole Zonda line of cars is my favourite, with the C12 being my favourite out of the line.

The Hennessey Venom GT is far nicer IMO but still a very nice car

Yeah, I'm not a massive fan of the Venom GT, but I don't like the Veyron either.

Maybe a little too smart...I'm watching you @techswede..

Im watching you too  :P

tumblr_lt2v6qmQB61qjs94co1_500_zpsc48489

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im watching you too  :P

-le snip-

tUGITlS.gif

The Hennessy venom gt is far nicer IMO but still a very nice car

I have my doubts about putting so much power as Hennessy did in a Lotus chassis actually. But it's definitely still an insane car.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I would do the obvious things - pay off any debts I have, pay off the debts of other people I know for them, give some as a gift to my closest friends (or just buy them something really expensive :P)

Then I'd build myself a modest house with enough space for everything I need. I'd want to build it in a place with a really nice view - perhaps overlooking a waterfall and install great soundproofing to keep it quiet inside. I'd pay for water and electricity to run off a hydroelectric dam in the waterfall, and fibre internet to be routed to the house, and I'd pay for a small runway so I can fly to places when I want. I'd get weekly shipments of food etc. delivered :)

As for other things, I'd put a lot of the money into science research. I'd put some money into quantum computing, some into particle physics, and a lot into experimental space flight.

Then I'd invest some money into education. God knows the UK definitely needs it.

If I had some left over I would use it to build a high tech city in Africa for developing areas. Give people jobs, places to stay and food. It would have a great transport network, healthcare and entertainment, as well as great network speeds.

If I had even more I'd consider building a city underwater or on the Moon. The rest I would donate to charities, schools, and then save a little aside for future children/grandchildren. By a little I guess that's a few million  :D

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I would do the obvious things - pay off any debts I have, pay off the debts of other people I know for them, give some as a gift to my closest friends (or just buy them something really expensive :P)

Then I'd build myself a modest house with enough space for everything I need. I'd want to build it in a place with a really nice view - perhaps overlooking a waterfall and install great soundproofing to keep it quiet inside. I'd pay for water, electricity and fibre internet to be routed to the house, and I'd pay for a small runway so I can fly to places when I want. I'd get weekly shipments of food etc. delivered :)

As for other things, I'd put a lot of the money into science research. I'd put some money into quantum computing, some into particle physics, and a lot into experimental space flight.

Then I'd invest some money into education. God knows the UK definitely needs it.

If I had some left over I would use it to build a high tech city in Africa for developing areas. Give people jobs, places to stay and food. It would have a great transport network, healthcare and entertainment, as well as great network speeds.

If I had even more I'd consider building a city underwater or on the Moon. The rest I would donate to charities, schools, and then save a little aside for future children/grandchildren

WOW you have it all planned out don't you? (What you wanna make rapture?)

Nice guy too :D