Industrial Noctua fan for $18?

AlexStriz

So I was doing some casual Web browsing when I stumbled across a site that has Noctua's new industrial nf-f12 fans for $18.57. Is this legit?! Aren't they normally like double that price? They also have the nhd15 for $60

Here's the link to the site. just search for Noctua

Edited by Whaler_99
Removed "doggy" link. :)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I wouldn't order a consignment of potatoes from that shitty lookin' thing, it looks like it was designed using Microsoft Frontpage in 2003.

That doesn't add up...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

That website looks terrible and it sells ukuleles. Never trust ukuleles.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Ukulele salesmen are almost as shady as used cars salesmen

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Unless in the hands of the obese soothsayer Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole, in that case it's perfect.

So I'm guessing it's too good to be true then?

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

That website looks dodgy as fuck. I wouldn't order there, not in a million years. Also, Ukuleles.

Unless in the hands of the obese soothsayer Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole.

His rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow is beautiful.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

His rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow is beautiful.

Yes it is. RIP (needless to say he died because of his size)