Get Corsair M65 now or wait for RGB (Canada)

x7ASSASSIN7x

I was looking over at Amazon.ca and I noticed they had a sale on the current M65. It's for $56.99 with my gift card it probably be around $44. Do you think I should wait and get the M65 RGB or get the standard M65. I don't mind the RGB feature as there is nothing else really new with the RGB version. Also the RGb will be $69.99 so I dont real feel like spending $20 extra just for RGB feature.

Vote in the pole please and give me your opinion

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00ARD5410/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1RKX9768686969AS73XR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1687860482&pf_rd_i=915398

post-80738-0-48395100-1406864147.jpg

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

The m65 is a great mouse. I got to use it at my friend's house a couple times.

I wouldn't get the RGB version if it meant paying an extra $20, as I keep my Roccat Savu's RGB LED on red all the time, although I used to have different profiles with different LED configs, which was kinda useful.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Eh, just get it.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

The m65 is a great mouse. I got to use it at my friend's house a couple times.

I wouldn't get the RGB version if it meant paying an extra $20, as I keep my Roccat Savu's RGB LED on red all the time, although I used to have different profiles with different LED configs, which was kinda useful.

Ya thats what I was thinking

Eh, just get it.

Might as well :P. I see what you did there "eh" lol

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Sounds like you don't care much about the colors .Its def not worth $20 imo.

Sounds like you don't care much about the colors .Its def not worth $20 imo.

I only care about colours when it comes to the Corsair K70 and K95 RGb but you can barely notice colours on a mouse IMO

The other difference with the RGB rendition is the supposedly improved positioning of the sniper button. I would try the vanilla M65 first to see if the current positioning is to your liking and make a decision based off of that, rather than basing it off of a negligible detail that does not contribute to comfort.

The other difference with the RGB rendition is the supposedly improved positioning of the sniper button. I would try the vanilla M65 first to see if the current positioning is to your liking and make a decision based off of that, rather than basing it off of a negligible detail that does not contribute to comfort.

That is true but they only moved the sniper button 1/2 inch. My hand is pretty large so that should not be a problem to me. I'm thinking of going for the gun metal version with blue LED's

Y U GET LASER MOUSE???

Why not! 8200 DPI!

Why not! 8200 DPI!

Oh so (not gonna insult because it's against CoC).

Here, have a read: 1 2 3 4

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I vote just get it, I plan on getting the K70 RGB and decided to just buy the standard M65. I was able to get it for 25 bucks so that really helped my decision. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Oh so (not gonna insult because it's against CoC).

Here, have a read: 1 2 3 4

I don't believe that optical mice are better for fps. I've used both before and I like laser better especially the M65 because it works on all surfaces

I vote just get it, I plan on getting the K70 RGB and decided to just buy the standard M65. I was able to get it for 25 bucks so that really helped my decision. 

I just bought it :) except im going to wait for the K95 RGB instead because they actually improved it from the last K95