Cliffjumper - Black/Red Obsidian 350D

FrankTheTank

That is some tight sleeving you got going on there man

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

That is some tight sleeving you got going on there man

Thanks! It's kinda ghetto-sleeving, but I'll post some pictures from the back this week. I've got a semi-modular PSU, and didn't want to open up my PSU, do I didn't sleeve all the way :D

Great news! The new Dacia Sand.....o no wait. Just made my final order and if everything goes well, I should be receiver my WC-parts and final extensions-cables Thursday or Friday, finally!

Currently working on a Watercooled Corsair Obsidian 350D (clicky)

Intel i5 4670k, ASUS GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo, 16GB RAM, 3 TB Seagate HDD

Finally! My WC-parts have arrived, finding out that I ordered some things wrong xD more on that later. First a lot of pictures of my current progress:

Juuuhj my (almost) last order has finally arrived. Gooooodies!

P8140038.jpg

So here's my Asus GTX780 DC2 with the regular backplate:

P8140041.jpg

Original fans still in place, let's strip her down!

P8140042.jpg

Oeh shiny chip!

P8140045.jpg

She's naked!

P8140049.jpg

Time for some new clothes! Pretty waterblock!

P8140054.jpg

New backplate looks nice!

P8140055.jpg

Completed with the extra thingie (forgot it's name), but it's the reason I kinda screwed my order up...

P8140058.jpg

Card installed. My I/O-plate was kinda bent at the time, have to correct this before filling up the watercooling.

P8140059.jpg

Decided to open up my Swiftech cooler/pump to try and make the sleeving better (you can see a little bit of the wires on the right) and can't figure out what the white stuff was. Can't get it cleaned really, but got the rest of the pump well cleaned.

P8140060.jpg

This was messy (not anymore).

P8140061.jpg

And now we have arrived at the problem. So I've ordered straight fittings, because I thought (didn't really looked it up), that the fittings would go straight up. As we can al see, this is not the case. Removing the extra block leaves the fittings straight down...So I've ordered some 90 degrees fittings today, hope they arrive saterday so I can testrun everything.

P8140064.jpg

My cable-extentions for PCIe also arrived today. They are pre-sleeved, but tried to sleeve them for myself (wanted to add some red), but this isn't possible. Could order some extra connectors and stuff, but I need a new PSU when I order a second GTX780 in a few months. It will be a fully modular, so I will sleeve that one, too lazy now.

That's it for now. Hope to be back with pictures on Saturday!

Hoped my 2 fittings would arrive today, but that's not gonna happen. Will be arriving Monday (I hope). I'm in PC detox for about 2 weeks now :(

Oh man, tough luck. Hang in there!

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Mail has arrived!

33pc3le.jpg

Need to get hoooome! Girlfriend sent me that picture grrrr.

Finally gonna fill her up tonight...

(my loop... come on guys...) 

YESSS

And obvious dirty joke/thoughts are obvious

dude i love your build so far ! if i could figure out how to sub i would do it.. (noob sturggle) 
my 4790k was dead on arrival man i know the struggle ! :( 

''Finally gonna fill her up tonight...

(my loop... come on guys...)'' 

so when your pump broke down you filled your girlfriend instead because why the fuk not?  ^_^

dude i love your build so far ! if i could figure out how to sub i would do it.. (noob sturggle)

my 4790k was dead on arrival man i know the struggle ! :(

''Finally gonna fill her up tonight...

(my loop... come on guys...)''

so when your pump broke down you filled your girlfriend instead because why the fuk not? ^_^

Thanks m8! You can sub sonewhere on the right next to the title (people-icon).

Going to order for the 3rd time in like 10 days ghe ghe.

No comment on the last part of your post haha

So I've made my final order (I hope. once again).

Ordered EK-BAY RES D5 Vario with pump and EK-Supremacy - Copper - Plexi cpu-block.

Hope to have it delivered tomorrow, so I can finally start testing everything.

Yesterday was a disaster. Filled my RAD an tried the pump...nope died. It also looks like my RAD is/was leaking, but it could be the fast that it was upside down *fingers crossed*. Luckily with the new pump/reservoir I can just fill it there, so I don't have to turn my case upside down.

Thanks m8! You can sub sonewhere on the right next to the title (people-icon).

Going to order for the 3rd time in like 10 days ghe ghe.

No comment on the last part of your post haha

oh thanks i figured it out :D

that sucks man :S 

haha ^^ 

if you want you could take a look at my build too :) 

fingers crossed for your rad, pump and all of that man!  

Sneak peak! First testrun:

34npta0.jpg

OH YEAH

Pic of badass PC

Nice job dude! :D

Life.exe is missing

Good stuff man, looks awesome. I'v been thinking of doing a custom loop in my 350d for quite a while now, this may just inspire me...

F**k the lemons and bail 

34npta0.jpg

looks nice man ! 

but i would've gone with shorter tube runs :) everything else looks nice tho, nice colour combinations etc. :) ! (nice ram btw ;D ..) 

is it soon finished enough for you to tell us some temps? :) 

OH YEAH

:D

Nice job dude! :D

Thanks mate!

Good stuff man, looks awesome. I'v been thinking of doing a custom loop in my 350d for quite a while now, this may just inspire me...

I've had some doubt myself at the start, but working with this case is awesome. Sure ATX would be easier, but I like the compactness (seems a correct word...) of this build.

looks nice man !

but i would've gone with shorter tube runs :) everything else looks nice tho, nice colour combinations etc. :) ! (nice ram btw ;D ..)

is it soon finished enough for you to tell us some temps? :)

Thanks! It's doing a leaktest right now. Hope to have it all hooked up tomorrow-night or Saturday.

Have to agree on the long runs, but it's my first ever custom loop, so I need to do some experimenting. Will be going SLI in a couple of months, so if I want to reroute I will do it then.

Temps will be up soon, I hope to get this baby cool and quiet! Already had my 4670k overclocked to 4.3GHz with an H80i from Corsair, hope to make it over 4.5Ghz, that would be awesome.

Will keep everybody updated, I'm just in a boring-phase at the moment with the leaktest.

And I need new memory indeed :P

:D

Thanks mate!

I've had some doubt myself at the start, but working with this case is awesome. Sure ATX would be easier, but I like the compactness (seems a correct word...) of this build.

Thanks! It's doing a leaktest right now. Hope to have it all hooked up tomorrow-night or Saturday.

Have to agree on the long runs, but it's my first ever custom loop, so I need to do some experimenting. Will be going SLI in a couple of months, so if I want to reroute I will do it then.

Temps will be up soon, I hope to get this baby cool and quiet! Already had my 4670k overclocked to 4.3GHz with an H80i from Corsair, hope to make it over 4.5Ghz, that would be awesome.

Will keep everybody updated, I'm just in a boring-phase at the moment with the leaktest.

And I need new memory indeed :P

well ofcourse everybody gotta start somewhere and your build still came out nicely :) sli is so overrated but nice maybe try out some acrylic tubing and some bending of said tubing ;) 

can't wait for temps^^ they are kinda predictable but still i love hearing what people get from their systems :D 

you cpu at max (non oc) 50 degrees celcius 

gpu will be about 45 degrees ^^ 

just guessing here tho so don't take it to serious but that's what i think you should get out of your config :) wich is nice temps :) 

well ofcourse everybody gotta start somewhere and your build still came out nicely :) sli is so overrated but nice maybe try out some acrylic tubing and some bending of said tubing ;) 

can't wait for temps^^ they are kinda predictable but still i love hearing what people get from their systems :D 

you cpu at max (non oc) 50 degrees celcius 

gpu will be about 45 degrees ^^ 

just guessing here tho so don't take it to serious but that's what i think you should get out of your config :) wich is nice temps :)

Let's see if your predictions are close! Can't wait to hook everything up and give her a spin. Will be looking into placing my SSD and HDD on the bottom tonight and fire her up. Still need to do one SATA-cable sleeving as well, but that's 5 minutes of work.

So a quick update on the build. It's all more or less together. Need to sort out some pictures and solve some (minor) problems (can't fit my 3,5" HDD anywhere anymore).

Currently running idle:

i5 4670k (@4.3) on 28 degrees

GTX 780 on 26 degrees

Aida64 Stability test: 52 degrees

Running Unigine Heaven @ Extreme @ 1080p:

Score: 1352
Max Temp GPU: 41 degrees

Tried to overclock, but I'm a noob at that. Got it up to 4,6 GHz, but playing with CPU Cache Ratio made it crash on 39. Need to read into that.

Look forward to OC my GPU as well, looks to be some potential in that.

Edit: Did overclock the GTX 780 to 1093Hmz with a turbo to 1241Mhz and it was max 43 degrees in Heaven!

Unigine Heaven score: 1556

So I've been busy with work, but took this pictures about a week ago. My build is almost done, but had two little bumps along the road. One of the problems will be explained on the last picture of this serie. The other one: There is no room left for my 3,5" HDD, so I'll have to figure out a way to access my storage (NAS in a Sega Mega Drive II with the gamecases as HDD-cages?). Here are the pictures:

New CPU-block, I think she's pretty...

P8200074.JPG

So I bought my reservoir/pump-combo and already read that it would fit the Obsidian without some mods. So I went full ghetto:

P8200082.JPG

But now she fits:

P8200083.JPG

Couldn't fit my SSD somewhere either, no time for some velcro:
P8230091.JPG

SSD installed on the back and some cablemanagement:

P8240094.JPG

Everything tidy at the front:

P8240095.JPG

So, time to install my homemade shroud, o no wait...

P8240097.JPG

It snapped during install :(

Need to make a new one, luckily still got the buildingplans. Will make it soon, so I can really finish it. I've already posted above this post my temps and normal running speed. I'm really happy with the look as it is. Haven't hit above 50degrees really (after an hour of playing BF4 on max with 100+ FPS).

Will post soon again!

I like this, it isn't completely balls to the walls with hard piping and numerous rads. It shows what can be done without a shit pile of money

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build