How to change audio sources fast!

samosnik

So if you are like me. I like to listen to music, watch ''videos'' and other stuff whit my speakers. But when it comes to playing games i use my usb headset. But changing takes a ''long'' time. You can change it using windows. Or just take out the 3.5mm cable. OR you can use Audioswitch. And you can change sources using a hotkey! This might be useless to someone. But i love it!

Link: https://code.google.com/p/audioswitch/

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

So if you are like me. I like to listen to music, watch ''videos'' and other stuff whit my speakers. But when it comes to playing games i use my usb headset. But changing takes a ''long'' time. You can change it using windows. Or just take out the 3.5mm cable. OR you can use Audioswitch. And you can change sources using a hotkey! This might be useless to someone. But i love it!

Link: https://code.google.com/p/audioswitch/

dman this is useful. saves me from going into playback devices and setting the default device. thanks!

dman this is useful. saves me from going into playback devices and setting the default device. thanks!

No problem. Happy to help! 

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

Awesome thank you very much for sharing such a useful tool ! 

Awesome thank you very much for sharing such a useful tool ! 

No problem. Happy to help! 

thank you so much. works perfectly  ^_^

;)

Can this problem do something like this: 

I want to record some gameplay of a game but I dont want to record my music so I duplicate my playback device and one playbacks music and skype etc and the other gameplay. 

Can this program do that?

Thanks! This software is made of win!! :D

Ive been looking for a better way to switch playback devices and this is perfect, thanks :D

BTW, Display Fusion also supports this functionality in functions -> Audio Devices

HTTP/2 203

my sound card has a switch in the software to change from speakers to headphones but a shortcut key would be a lot easier

I have been looking for a piece of software like this for years. Thank you so much!!!!

Sup

I have been looking for a piece of software like this for years. Thank you so much!!!!

Enjoy :)

Damn this helps a lot, thanks!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

'bin using audioswitch for a while, only downside (like uplay) it "stops working" if i have it load on startup, even when i put a long delay on it.  :angry:

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the door. Be the healer or the faker.

it took me a week to find out why i couldnt scroll and click at the same time (i desperately needed this in a game)

you can put this option off in the settings (press f1 when the program is open)

@samosnik if you are the programmer of this, please ad a little options icon. not everyone knows they should press f1

works like a charm tho

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

it took me a week to find out why i couldnt scroll and click at the same time (i desperately needed this in a game)

you can put this option off in the settings (press f1 when the program is open)

@samosnik if you are the programmer of this, please ad a little options icon. not everyone knows they should press f1

works like a charm tho

'bin using audioswitch for a while, only downside (like uplay) it "stops working" if i have it load on startup, even when i put a long delay on it.  :angry:

I am not the programmer. Found this and i fell in love whit it instantly. So i thought i should share it. It has never crashed on me.

SO MUCH WIN!

f85f8bd3b17b1cc2d4bc79fc12077024c5706b8a

And if you're using a Xonar Sound card and want to switch between headphones/ speakers you can use this :) http://maxedtech.com/xonarswitch-beta-testing/

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

Holy .... You are my savior. Been searching around for something like that. Thanks for sharing it

Using Tapatalk

i would like to thank you sir cause the software helped me a lot

Manners Maketh Man

Holy .... You are my savior. Been searching around for something like that. Thanks for sharing it

i would like to thank you sir cause the software helped me a lot

Happy to help :D

• 2 weeks later...