Whats the closest you've been to death

SirNumbers

On the way home from church it was icy and snowing, and we were near a bridge. The woman driver loses control on the ice and lets go of the wheel and keeps repeating " jesus take the wheel ".  We hit the guard rail and were fine while another car got turned over in a ditch from the same ice patch.

On the way home from church it was icy and snowing, and we were near a bridge. The woman driver loses control on the ice and lets go of the wheel and keeps repeating " jesus take the wheel ".  We hit the guard rail and were fine while another car got turned over in a ditch from the same ice patch.

Wow forget my other post I think you just took me to the closest I've been to death. Linus' nipples.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Walking down an alley, some guy was standing there with a glass bottle. He broke it, and used it as a weapon. Then I started sprinting like "Sweet Jesus, please help me." Eventually he caught me and hit me in the back. Broke one vertebra, but surprisingly didn't break my spinal cord. I still have the round scar from where he hit me.

Are you sure you are 14? Or are you just stuck in a time paradox?

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Are you sure you are 14? Or are you just stuck in a time paradox?

Yes.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i was faping and i used a gun to fap because its kinda like my fetish and i almost killed myself when i came.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

why does your profile say you're 16?

Detective Askew is on the job~

GAmIMnj.gif

Trigger warning

I attempted suicide for the first time when I was 15. I took enough adderall to kill 4 people. My body threw most of it up.

I attempted suicide the 2nd time when I was 20, Spent 3 weeks in the hospital. 10 days in the ICU.

Was ditched in the middle of las vegas, where I got cornered, abused, raped, and ditched.

I had a stroke when I was 22, and spent half a month in the hospital, Doctors have no idea why.

My condolences, concealed carry or taser gun time? 

I've never had a occasion where I've had to use this taser gun but having it never hurts. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Downhill mountain biking in Scotland is some wild shit, love mountain biking, even though it can be very scary after a tree smacks you in the face and you just keep rolling ...

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

Detective Askew is on the job~

GAmIMnj.gif

My condolences, concealed carry or taser gun time?

I've never had a occasion where I've had to use this taser gun but having it never hurts.

Uhh, not sure if I'd advise someone with a history of suicide attempts to own a firearm.

And yes I am launching an inquisition into the lies of terrytek lol

Uhh, not sure if I'd advise someone with a history of suicide attempts to own a firearm.

And yes I am launching an inquisition into the lies of terrytek lol

I've got the impression she's mentally stable now but that's just me. Some form of self defense would be beneficial though. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've got the impression she's mentally stable now but that's just me. Some form of self defense would be beneficial though. 

Yeah for sure I was just being cautious is all (I watched a girl try to kill herself on webcam once and had to talk her out of it and calm her down over the freaking internet and then instruct her on how to bandage her arms) which was rather intense so I suppose I may be prone to being overly cautious about suicide.

If it was legal for me to own/carry a gun here you can bet your ass I'd own two, a shotgun for the house and a pistol in the car.

Had a carcrash few years back. Can't remember that 30 minutes till the carflip and the hospital. But no serious injurys only that passout. On the other hand there was some old guy in the subway. Looked very terrible, smelled like dirt already. 

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

I was walking down the sidewalk a hill during winter and almost sliped on some ice, if I fell I would have landed right in front of a car that was driving pretty fast.

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Yeah for sure I was just being cautious is all (I watched a girl try to kill herself on webcam once and had to talk her out of it and calm her down over the freaking internet and then instruct her on how to bandage her arms) which was rather intense so I suppose I may be prone to being overly cautious about suicide.

If it was legal for me to own/carry a gun here you can bet your ass I'd own two, a shotgun for the house and a pistol in the car.

*eye twitch* If anything of that sort happened to me the first thoughts going through my head would be "Awww Hellllll Noo"....

I don't have the ability to own a firearm but I've got tons of battery power :P

I've got a .22 somewhere hidden in the house that I technically shouldn't have... but meh. 

i was faping and i used a gun to fap because its kinda like my fetish and i almost killed myself when i came.

yall motherfuckers need some jesus

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

On the other hand there was some old guy in the subway. Looked very terrible, smelled like dirt already. 

What... how is that close to death lol 

*eye twitch* If anything of that sort happened to me the first thoughts going through my head would be "Awww Hellllll Noo"....

I don't have the ability to own a firearm but I've got tons of battery power :P

I've got a .22 somewhere hidden in the house that I technically shouldn't have... but meh. 

I was crapping myself I had gone outside to smoke a joint (don't smoke anymore quit 5yr ago) and when I came back inside stoned that shit had transpired in my absence and was waiting for me on the webcam with a hysterical heavily bleeding girl and I had to maintain and address the situation.

Funny story, I applied for a job once and they asked what things I had achieved in my life and I wrote the story of this event as one of them (potentially prevented a suicide) and they called me for an interview!

I didn't end up taking the job but someone in dat office liked my style lol.

I didn't end up taking the job but someone in dat office liked my style lol.

Lol, a small win in the loss. 

What... how is that close to death lol 

old-guy.jpg

How's that not a close call? :/

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Lol, a small win in the loss. 

Sounds a bit like taking a dump doesn't it, I lost the crap but I won some enjoyment, I do enjoy taking a dump.

How's that not a close call? :/

Sounds a bit like taking a dump doesn't it, I lost the crap but I won some enjoyment, I do enjoy taking a dump.

You both... are putting unpleasant images in my head now.... 

mhu57Rv.gif

LixnOIe.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.