Whats the closest you've been to death

SirNumbers

Oh. Thought you meant a smaller town^^ But still i'd probably be in austin if i was in texas

Funny thing is that when i stopped and noticed it. It looked at me after letting go as if it was angry at me.

It was one of these 

The english name is apparantly "European adder" or "European viper" Vipera Berus sounds cooler though^^ 

Did not even have to go to the hospital afterwards.

looks pretty damn intimidating for being harmless

Oh. Thought you meant a smaller town^^ But still i'd probably be in austin if i was in texas

Funny thing is that when i stopped and noticed it. It looked at me after letting go as if it was angry at me.

It was one of these 

-snip

The english name is apparantly "European adder" or "European viper" Vipera Berus sounds cooler though^^ 

Did not even have to go to the hospital afterwards.

Fierce_Snake-Oxyuranus_microlepidotus.jp

If I remember correctly, the Fierce snake is the only one that Steve Irwin wouldn't pick up by hand. F**KIN SCARY, and yet it doesn't actually look that threatening

I don't see why facing life threatning situations would change that :P

I'm an Anti-theist.

Pisses me the fuck off when I ask about finding an addiction recovery group, or rape survivor group, ect that could help and it's all religious bullshit.

What is YOWCH?

A combination of YOW and OUCH lol. and recovery from what? just curious.

He shot me before I got a chance.

Did he at least get caught eventually? I know I'd be huntin his ass DOWN

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Almost got sucked into an airplane engine.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fierce_Snake-Oxyuranus_microlepidotus.jp

If I remember correctly, the Fierce snake is the only one that Steve Irwin wouldn't pick up by hand. F**KIN SCARY, and yet it doesn't actually look that threatening

He was involved with a deadly bank robbery and used a customer as a human shield.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

He was involved with a deadly bank robbery and used a customer as a human shield.

Fucking asshole, did he die? and did the shield live?

Also, I wonder how @Linus and @Slick would answer the OP question

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

looks pretty damn intimidating for being harmless

Looks can be decieving :P 

I've seen friends go into total panic meltdown mode when they see one

But after knowing what a bite will do to me i just get a glove and i pick the thing up. 

If steve irwin won't touch it running is probably a good idea xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Fucking asshole, did he die? and did the shield live?

Also, I wonder how @Linus and @Slick would answer the OP question

Neither the suspect or the shield lived. The funeral for the shield was yesterday.

It's a "heads up this might bring up hurtful memories" warning, so that others who's had to experience various kinds of Trauma can be made aware of what they may see/read.

I question where you'd be posting things like this that would warrant a trigger warning. If you're sensitive to suicide and similar things, going in a thread with this title should be warning enough.

i was in queens((NY) and i decided the J-walk the street where cars are densely parked together, and as soon as i walked out a BMW suv was 2 feet away from me. its a good thing that it was the newer one with adaptive crash protection so it breaked automatically. i actually saw my life flash right by my eyes. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

copy paste from another forum

Oh I thought you were saying an acronym.

recovery?

I've been a video game addict for 11 years, and I don't mean "oh this game is so addicting(because its so fun). But I mean full blown, unable to cope with life psychological addiction. So powerful it won out to smoking and drugs. It's crazy, but it's put in a roadblock for me, in an instant before the outburst the thought flashes infront "will this send you to a place where you can't play anymore?"

I went through withdrawals twice, I'd rather kill myself than go through that again.

When I was on the streets the first time. I did whatever intoxicants I could get my hands on. Coke, meth, heroine, ecstasy, weed, whatever someone would share.

But none of it caught on, nothing stuck, but the MMORPG and MOBA games... I can't stop.

It's ruled my life since I was 13 years old, now im 24, and it hasn't changed.

And every recovery/12 step program, it's all just a bunch of religious hocus pocus bullshit. They don't have rehabs for people whom are actually addicted to video games, but they do have rehabs for alchohalics and drug addicts.

Had to leave my hometown (Portsmouth) because the guy who lived next door me was a drug dealer. Local cops wouldn't touch him. After getting some street justice on him, he kinda knew i was involved/knew who was, so i hightailed it out of there the night after with my parents in their car. Got chased by some of the dealer's "boys" on motorbikes, ended up losing them on the M6, never heard a peep from him since.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Well guys, in counter strike I was the only one left alive and I had killed 4 guys and then the last guy had an AWP and he aimed at me but he shot me in the leg and I got a headshot on him, I had 1 health left

I dont leave my house often

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I've been blown up a few times. Had bulletproof glass save me too.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

How?

Walking down the runway at my local Modesto airport, didn't realize the engines were still running, felt a powerload of suction. Needless to say, I walked away with only a scraped head.

Walking down the runway at my local Modesto airport, didn't realize the engines were still running, felt a powerload of suction. Needless to say, I walked away with only a scraped head.

As a pilot, that scares the hell out of me. Truest me, you scared him more than he scared you.

As a pilot, that scares the hell out of me. Truest me, you scared him more than he scared you.

Well, I was lucky I realized I was too close to the engine. Started running like there was no tomorrow. I had a friend who wasn't as lucky. He got sucked in. For some reason, he survived, but he was in the ICU for 3 months.

Rocket hit my schools bus stop 5 minutes before my bus arrived there.

:/

Well, I was lucky I realized I was too close to the engine. Started running like there was no tomorrow. I had a friend who wasn't as lucky. He got sucked in. For some reason, he survived, but he was in the ICU for 3 months.

When was this?

When was this?

Few years ago.

Then do it.

I can't. I can't drive a car or even write anymore.

I've had too much neurological and muscular damage, it's only a matter of time before I lose the ability to type or use a mouse. :<

I let my sister drive

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

A while ago, almost a 40 MPH (64.5 KPH) crash. I was driving, guy was turning, and behind him was a guy tailgating him who switched lanes immediately as the guy stopped to turn. Luckily, no one was on the other lane so I swerved. Otherwise, people were going to be injured or dead.

Way before that, when I was around 8 or 9, I had asthma. Nobody really knew, but one doctor who specialized or knew a lot about asthma had suspicions and my dad who usually took me to the doctor. The other doctor, my primary physician, didn't know and thought it was just something kids went through with colds and stuff. Before I was driven to the hospital, I remember that breathing was really difficult. At the time, I didn't know, but now, I know that I was close to passing out and dying. Apparently, from what my dad said, the primary physician was scolded by one of the hospital doctors. I never went to him again after that and he might have retired after that. He was an older gentleman, so it could have been all just a coincidence. 

Oh, and I was almost bitten by a snapping turtle when I was that age too. I jumped over without knowing it until someone told me.

This'll be morbid, but whatever. Getting close to death might be one of those things I could enjoy and end up getting addicted to. Adrenaline rushes and all that - "human cocaine". It's one reason why I don't want to be a soldier, because I know that I won't be like the other soldiers. I won't be the patriot, the protector, or the duty-bound, moral idealists. I won't be the cynic, pessimist, realist, or misanthrope. I won't be the guy who's there to make some money and find a way to pay for a higher education. I'll be that sicko who's addicted to war; addicted to the escapes, close calls, or maybe even the killings because each kill meant I survived. The brain's a nasty thing and mine could end up being the worst. Being a fireman could lead to same thing; I'd be looking forward to the fires.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |