Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Here is my favorite video from Jay

And Here is my favorite Techquickie video

Thanks for the giveaway!

You guys RULE!

Definitively this one, great representation of myself when I saw a new graphic card announced and just bought one...

A recent video on techquickie, but the one that gave me the most knowledge on something I was wondering about for a long time.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I want to Try the R9 270X  and Linus and Jayson are the Best in TECH REVIEW'S AND UNBOXING Hope i win and and i try the 270X

this is my VIDEO'S FROM Linus and jay

This Blew My mind!!!

And before this, I always used to scratch my head thinking what Anti-Aliasing is when in a game's settings screen.

An upgrade from a MSI R5450 to a Gigabyte Windforce R9 270X and from a Thermaltake TR2 600W to a 1000W OCZ Fatal1ty Edition PSU would be great because I literally cannot play any decent games on my PC even though I have an AMD FX 8350 and a ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 to go with the parts.

My favorite video from Techquickie is Single Rail vs Multi Rail PC Power Supplies As Fast As Possible because I did not have a clue what was the difference between single rail and multi rail -

My favorite video from JayzTwoCents is The Custom PC Build Skunkworks is DONE! - Build Vlog Part 4 because I have never seen that sort of water cooling design step by step - 

My PC needs a new GPU and PSU but I do not have the budget to upgrade so please pick me as a winner of any of the parts, thank you for your consideration.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tIJNusYZXMA?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>