Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

by far my favorite Techquickie video as I use a Macbook Pro (with an SSD and HDD) as my daily driver and am expecting to get crap for it in the computer engineering program I just entered this year:

favorite JayzTwoCents video because it gives me the chance to win this graphics card, which I will build a PC around if I win it:

I need that POWER SUPPLY!! :o !!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_UFrg8xfY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWni_BXmSn8 

I know im new on the forum, but i've been watching both channels for a few years now! never win any giveaways and expect the same from this but might as well try! well my favorite video from Jay is his Ask Us Anything video with Barnaclues(GO BARNY)-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2Lh9SlK7E&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ and my favorite video from the linus group is The Setup Office Tour thing from a while back! Wish to see more as the office moves along! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EMhR6cUN8Y&list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw :)  :ph34r:

My favorite Jay's video : 

My favorite Linus's video :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Npt1BSF04 (i choose this one just cause of the jokes but i love all of his videos)

can i win the 270x!

CPU: Intel i7-3770  RAM : G-Skill Ares 2x8gb 1600 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Edition

Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LX PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620W Case: CM Storm Enforcer

I liked this video 

probably the main reason being the steel series set!

From Jayztwocents this video 

because of how hyped I am for RBG Mechanical keyboards!

I like this vid from Jay cuz this is probably the best looking computer ive ever seen 

i like this 

cuz i work on bearings, but you guys are continually teaching me stuff on the quickie.

Great stuff guys

From Techquickie it would have to be this one: 

I'm a CS major and not even a professor has explained binary to me in a way that is this easy to understand.

From JayzTwoCents it would be: 

It was one of the videos that helped me decide my video card.