Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Well, I decided on the videos that introduced me to Linus and Jay. Though in Linus' case, it's more like introducing me to TechQuickie because I had subbed to him before on another his channel.

Hey there Linus, Jay, and community. Anyways I hope everyone good luck and have  a nice day :D

So here is my 1st video in which Linus talks about shopping for CPUs:

Linus talks about the type of CPUs for the type of person you are.

&

Another video I like is the one from Jay of the GPU he's giving away which is the R9 270X windforce from Gigabyte:

So lastly I hope everyone good luck once again :D

cheers everyone :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghk-kWqUrpE&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ, probably because it's one the video that made me realize that water-cooling isn't going to cool down my room, which was the original reason I was going to do a custom loop, so it saved me a but-ton of money and stopped me from making something for awesome for all the wrong reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdPciq2yJs&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q, because it explains everything about resolutions and it links back to the framerate explained video, which it was took a good thought to decide if it's the framerate video or this one considering I rather lower the resolution and get 60FPS than raise the resolution and only get 30

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

So all I have to do is post a replay to this thread and i'm entered to win? Sweet.

post-111061-0-00173400-1406956711_thumb.

These two videos were very enlightening Jay’s for what a computer system that I could build in the future and Linus's for explaining a topic that a Comcast employee could not do.

I've enjoyed watching you guys for awhile now but only have been watching Jayztwocents for about four months. :P

Hope I win, running a 8350 and 760 off a 600 watt! xD