Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

only one video from each channel?  :unsure:

I think these two are my favorites - just because there are so informative for myself

I know that kissing ass wont help me at all maybe even get me disqualified, but i really have to thank both of you for introducing me and teaching me about my new passion for PC"s. I look for you're new videos everyday so I can learn more. So thank you both so much!  

Demz are my favorites

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

My Favorite JayzTwoCents Video, Bottlenecks Explained:

My Favorite LinusTechTips Video, Western Digital RE4 Series(Because the cat opens it):

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

- Convinced me to buy my 1st water cooling setup

- Cleared up some scary questions I had

Love both your channels, keep it up <3 

from JayzTwoCents 
                                                   AND

from techquickie why CUZ OF LINUS GETTING PIED IN THE FACE 

Thx for the giveaway!

System: i7 - 3770k with H100i | EVGA GTX680 OC | MSI Z77A-GD80 | Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1666 MHz | Samsung 850 EVO - 840 Pro | WD RED 4TB | Corsair AX850 | Cooler Master 690 Advanced II | Dell Ultrasharp 27" 1440p U2713HM

I LOVE ALL OF THEM. In all seriousness, my favorite video by Jay is his watercooling guide. It helped me build my first loop in my first PC!
As far as Linus, the video that helped me the most is the Anti Static Safety video. It cleared up myths about static electricity and taught me how to handle sensitive components.

Btw Linus, Jay is talking about your lambo again...

This was the video that opened my world to my man they call... Linus...(techtips) and since it was so simple and helpful when learning bout dem mechanicals, it's my favorite video.

now i'm just sitting here waiting for that corsair RGB. anyday now, right? ...right?

and sinces Jay's dad is such a badass, this video is easily my favorite of his. 

i dont know how you can tell if i'm subbed to both channels or not but my google+ email is the same one that i registered here. xfullboost@gmail.com

thanks for doing such a kick ass giveaway! 

Favourite JayzTwoCents video (dat colour scheme tho) :

Favourite TechQuickie video :

Gimme those AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! hehehe

From TechQuickies, my fav topic to (no longer) argue about in hi-fi/head-fi forums.  It was posted on my birthday, the perfect present, now I can just post this in those threads (if I post anything at all, as it is a given will be accused of trolling, better to just leave the religious discussions alone, but it is sometimes sooooo hard to resist):

From JayzTwoCents, the Titan Z rant, I waited for so long for the 690 successor, and Jay put into words my frustration better than I ever could have, Jay was in perfect form in this video, funny as ****: