Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I definitely want that graphics card

powerful PSU @ 1K Watts! Molly!! I

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? hahaha guys i like a lot your videos

hahaha don´t be whore with the cases Jayz :3

Looks like this give-away was the final push to getting round to subscribing.
This place looks a lot better than the forums of old. Perhaps i should be more trusting of forums. This community after all is just fantastic so far.

It's unfair to make me pick only one video per channel but I'll give it a go, while exploiting the loophole of bringing you to the first video in a multi part series for my JayZTwoCents submission. > :D
Now you must watch them all!

It has to be Project Red Mist. Watching Jay build that dream machine from start to finish really gave me the new goal in life to one day myself build something so sexy. <3

For my TechQuickie submission, I found a lot of difficulty deciding my favourite,

3 months ago when I first decided tom get started on my first build I had little to no sure-fire knowledge of where to even begin.
I came across something foreign to me when shopping for power supplies.

The concept of Modular and non Modular power supplies.
My search for answers led me to this very video and in an instant, I was brought into the community that led me to become a subscriber to Jayztwocents and all of the Linus Media Group channels, as well as a few others
I may only be new on the scene but this is getting sentimental already. :')

-Daryl

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

Im going to use these parts to build my first pc if I win! #pcismasterrace

I wantz to win :D

CPU: FX 8120 @ 4-4.5ghz  GPU: XFX 6870 2GB (upgrading soon)  MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo (Upgrading soon)  PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 775  Case: HAF 932 Advanced (Modded to not look ugly)  Storage: Kingston 120GB and way too many HDD's  Audio: Razer Charcarias Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 & Logitech M325

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegj-0vfeDw&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

-Easy, love the Jay and Barnacles duo. (Also Jay you promised you'd sign the box!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnd28lQHquU&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

-It was only in the past year or so I got in to computers and started a college course in computing (without any previous experiences I might add), your channel really helped me when I was starting out.

Really hope i win need a upgrade n these would do just fine.

I'm already pushing what I have. Can't hurt to add more!

Always wondered about how they rated this, and sorry Linus, but I'm still for Fractal Designs new advertising concept.

I like this because:

Who doesn't?!

And this is one of my favorite TechQuickie videos is the cases one because it helped me pick what type of chassis I want

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Jay = 

Techquickie = 

Hope I win.