Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

i find it funny that this jayztwocents dude (never saw him before) is saying stuff like "i decided to do a colaboration with linus to promote his techquickie channel"

what a load of bs.. i have nothing againt colab giveaways but at least PLEASE DONT frickin lie.. you are doing a colaboration with linus to promote YOUR less popular channel that is how it works. also i dont care bout the prize just very disapointed with this guy, watched a couple of his vids and im just going to unsub right away:P

wow, way to be a douche

hes been doing fine actually and slowly built his channel, been watching him for about a year or so. how bout you just not participate in this contest at all and get your douchebag attitude out of here?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I was already subbed to both channels, it has only been a few months but the information I have gotten from both are priceless, thank you both for all your awesome content. I look forward to it everyday!

Too bad I have too many views. Maybe I should create a new account and leave the contest entry as my only post. Seems to be the best way to win...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXCKHoiNu1o&list=TLAssGd9ZUS7eloU9tnfuVF3wfTiPtNDYc

I own 3 mech keyboards now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3zym_uGYhw&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

Barnacules was on another level in this video.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Hallo great Videos guys Please give me a prize ^^

Linus Video:

Great Video beacuse i could not choose a keyboard intil this video...

Jays Video:

Great PC build! 

PC and PS 3/4 Gamer 

Music and 

good Friends

If Ubisoft said entries were just a number, I don't think many people would be upset.

TechQuickie:

JayzTwoCents:

Because of how awesome a black + yellow color build looks :D

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

really should make sure my mobo supports this card before i do this... oh well

Yesss I am building a pc soon and I have a budget of 900$ so if I win this I will be able to get another graphics card.

I hope i win :)

Terve!
Well, what should I say...

JayzTwoCents has done a great job in his liquid cooling myth busting Video. I definitely was surprised at some facts.

Techquickie has helped me a lot by telling me, what is different about SLI vs. Crossfire.

Sayonara!