Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Videos are awesome and gave me alot of helpfull info

That's my favorite JayzTwoCents vid. Handy to know what you actually need
Here's my favorite Techquickie video:

A lot of people will just go for a card with more memory and a higher clock, and I used to be one of those people, until I saw that video

As for what I'd do with the parts, my brother is using a combo of outdated devices (a PS2 and 2006 iMac) for gaming/school use, and this would be a big step towards his own PC build.

i5 4570/ASUS Z87-A/8GB Corsair Veangeance DDR3-1600/GTX 770/A-DATA SP600/EVGA SuperNova NEX 650G/NZXT Source 530

LOVE BOTH OF YOU GUYS ! !

REALLY HOPE I WIN !

Camel OUT !

damn....its hard to choose a favortite

Favorite TechQuickie Video:

Favorite JayzTwoCents Video:

Would be super nice to win.....planning on building a PC and this would Be a Massive Massive Chunk off the cost. 

Kind of obvious why.

As much as I remember, it is sort of the (current) epitome of sexual jokes on the videos.

I've never won anything before and with my current 2007 PC dying, I would love a new Gigabyte R9 270X or a 1000W power supply to get me started on a new build!

Thanks for the opportunity, you are all truly great!

Thomas.

Hmm... I already have a Gigabyte R9 270X...

I could sell my current power supply and single-card motherboard on ebay to get a crossfire motherboard...

MUST HAVE MORE POWER! MOAR GPUS!

From Jayztwocents my favorite would have to be:   The name of the video is EVGA Hadron Air m-ITX Case - Does it give you a hadron?  Just because of the name when i first saw this video awhile ago it made me laugh.  This review also helped me when I was building my EVGA Hadron Hydro lan pc it's great, I love both of these channels!

[media]

From Techquickie my favorite would have to be a recent video: QWERTY vs Dvorak As Fast as Possible.  Some of my friends use Dvorak and many of my friends use qwerty.  Personally I modded my laptop and corsair k70 to use Dvorak because I like it and I use Dvorak on my android and apple devices simply because I can type out five page papers in less than four hours right before it is due.  I was amazed at how many of my friends knew about Dvorak and we're only 15.  I never knew why they were different so this helped us out a lot.

[media]

Loved the "be quiet! comercial"

And from Jay loved the "How to blow your budget on a $800 WC loop guide" 

Tks to both for giving us awesome content! :)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

both of these video helped me out so much i just cant forget them :D

This video helped me choose my CPU.

After watching this video i realised that i was using a VGA cable while both my GPU and monitor supported DVI .... felt stupid for 3 days :/

Thank u Linus ^_^

and

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

Thank you guys for making videos. I hope you keep it up for a looong time  :)

These are my favourites:

Hmmm... My favorite from Techquickie would be this: 

Just because I like when people know the difference :P

And from Jayztwocents... would be this one: 

(It was a hard decision, I like a lot of his videos with watercooling in them. I specially like GPU watercooling :P)

Thanks! And good luck to everyone!

My favorite Jay vid:

I do love the tech quickie channel as it gives me info quickly and without bogging me down with too much. If i want to learn more, I can search for more info.