Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Free is for me.. just kidding ... u guys do a great job i enjoy both channels, thanks for all u do!

These two videos I liked a lot. Keep up the good work! And good luck to everyone that entered this giveaway!

I like a lot how Jayz build his computer, and the yellow colored water looks awesome!

This video is very good for gamers who want to upgrade their PCs :)

I love it when Graphics cards at affordable price ranged to pit against each other for true price for performance! jay's video is great at showing how much punch each card is packing and linus's video shows why its important to seek that awesome price range!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qim-asQrT_Y&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

PLEASE! My friend is just switching to PC MASTER RACE and is building a computer, I would love to surprise him with this card as it would shave some money off his bill and make him just overjoyed! Thanks Linus Media!

Hi guys,

I was going to buy a R9 270X and this would be a big help.

Thanks, Jake.

I would love a 270X. I would let my buddy cf that thing to push his gaming experience! ;-) The PSU would totally go in my system though. 80+ gold.....so nice.

Favorite from JayZ:

Favorite from Linus:

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2脳8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz ||聽
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
聽 || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||聽 Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC聽 360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition|||聽Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110聽build log聽(update:05/15/2018)

Wow, would love that PSU and that GPU would be a massive upgrade, hope I'm the lucky guy聽 :D

Ryzen 7聽聽2700x聽| 16GB RAM聽|聽GTX 2080ti EVGA聽| Noctua LTT Edition聽D15聽| Inwin聽303 White | Roccat聽Suora聽| Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG聽K92聽|

Star Citizen聽Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander |LTTC Discord Chat聽| About the UOLTT聽|聽Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look聽Here