Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

My fav video from Jay is when he was raging because of the gtx titan. I saw a lot of people put it here, and I was like: they are right. That's the vid I chose for Jay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJfICfX

Linus, I can't chose between your vids really, so I'll put the one here that gave the most of that "oh, I didn't know that" face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiYl2WAN-0&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

hmm R9 270x... will go great with my R9 270x :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

"Hey! You're watching JayZTwoCents and i'm wearing a very brightly coloured shirt. Which means that we're going to be bringing you and affordable graphics card review.... Actually those two things really have nothing in common do they..."

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiUx5rbx6I?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiUx5rbx6I?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

He looks so scared at the prospect of... Refresh Rates...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YCWZ_kWTB9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>