Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

FIrst post, and my favourite video from Tech Tips (so far, started watching you a few days ago) is the refresh rate quicky. Teach them peasents whats up. Also, would I be able to crossfire this card with my MSI 270x?

and

Linus video:

I really liked it bcs I laught allot i like the way he talks in that video

Jayz video:

Bcs I was like OMG TO!

I will be lucky if i win them the psu bcs i want to build a new pc!

And i will build a new pc for my friend  lucky enough, with THAT GPU so i could really supprise him with 2 r9 270x in cs!

Yeah cool giveaway guys, definitly want to win :D

Those are my favorite videos of both of you guys

My PSU sucks..

Intel I5 4670k @4.6GHz // Corsair H100I // Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer // Gigabyte R9 280x rev 2 // Sound Blaster Z

Evga 600b // 8G G.Skill Ripjaws X @2133Mhz // Corsair Spec-01 // Muskin Chronos 120G // Seagate Barracuda 1TB

I like both channels so much that it's pretty hard for me to choose favourites but these are ones I really liked.

Welp, free stuff is free stuff

And 

Would be my 2 fav's, though both have many more interesting and informative videos.

I would like a update from my HD 7850 please :D thanks guys

nice upgrade for me :)

the start funny as 

My favorite video from Techquickie is actually the first video I watched on the channel, "Mechanical Keyboard Switches as Fast as Possible". It really helped me with my decision making when picking out my first mechanical keyboard.

As for Jay's channel my favorite video is "The Custom PC Build Skunkworks is Done! - Build Vlog Part 4" just because of how envious I am of how pretty that PC is.

This is awesome! I've been needing a new PSU and GPU, right now I only have a Corsair 430w PSU and an MSI R7 250 GPU, so playing many games in the future will be pretty tough and with such a weak PSU, upgrading my GPU is pretty impossible. Thanks guys. 

Here are my favorite videos from each channel: 

TechQuickie: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuPe81bc2w&channel=Techquickie

Jay: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiYl2WAN-0&channel=Jayztwocents

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5uQKDHIh44k?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mw9Od8jJXPw?list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting idea with picking the favorite videos but... such difficult decisions. :wacko:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.