Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

keep up the good work guys i love both your guys vids they are very informative and enjoyable to watch.

i actually have an old gtx 470 i would love this gpu to upgrade my system :D

well it is actully the first time I post in the forums, so..
I NEED a new pc and the giveaway can save me alot of money

LTT vid:

Jay vid: 

ipv4 ipv6 video was really informative!

And  Loved the skunworks build

Hope I win as my gpu and psu as both have started being unstable. Great work by the way!

Entering this giveaway, because why not. :)

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

I like this one cause it shows how Jay is unbiased and reviews stuff how it should be reviewed. (price/performance and features, no fanboism, no other bullshit)

And this one cause I like Taran's "sciency" vids. 

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

I'd love to win that stuff....especially when it would make my build better  :)

My favourite JayzTwoCents has got to be this video as it helped me overclock my FX 6200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MckeAmnDeTk

How to choose one of Linus's I don't know, I don't think any of them helped me to achieve a specific target I was aiming to achieve in my build they are very interesting I find and all done to a very high quality. So because I couldn't choose between content, I chose the video with the best advert, this had to be the one where Linus gets pied :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXv9y6Y0Zko&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q